Loan Players

Now it is established as fact we were not fully fit. Do you think the lack of fitness goes throughout club to U/23s and Academy. if so it suggests we could have some very decent players once they are fit as results were good any way. i noticed thorniley and Clare got on bench who had been away with other clubs.

Often wondered why we did not loan out more players could this have been because of our lack of professionalism and it has been noticeable we have not loaned players from clubs at top of Premiership in last couple of seasons could it gain be because they were aware of our ill disciplined regime?

I am hoping things will change going forward as high quality loans help you win league.

It appears Carlos was only interested in a squad of circa 18 players. If you were not in that clique you didn't play no matter who was injured.

I think we have a decent squad. Train them, motivate them and organise them and we will do fine.

When our injured players return we will fly.

Rhodes needs an arm around him. Someone to believe in him. Perhaps it should not be required but clearly it is.

Jos will fix it.