Just now, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Looking better by the game thought he was solid last night with loovens career about over maybe we should look at keeping him permanent? 

Shows a bit of tenacity and passion at least, certainly something we lack. Be nice to keep him, I think he could turn into a decent player.

I like Loovens but he always looks like he's just finished a spliff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, burncross owl10 said:

I think this is a season too far for Loovens at this level.

Yep. The fact hes had 2 reds and should have had a 3rd at Ipswich demonstrates that he is probably coming to an end. Especially considering they were all mistimed rather than any malicious intent.

15 minutes ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Looking better by the game thought he was solid last night with loovens career about over maybe we should look at keeping him permanent? 

How Van Acken has been starting regularly in front of him is beyond me.

Think its clear that hes on the way down in his career though. Depends on oir expectations. Its alright saying keep him but then dont be surprised if we aren't where people want us to be in the league. Im not singling out Loovens as being solely responsible but i mean people say the same things about players like Palmer, Nuhiu, Jones etc. They just aren't that good therefore its going to be harder to get promoted.

The previous head coach showed a lack of unprofessionalism with the way he treated players. Dropping players for no apparent reason, playing unfit players, poor tactics and as we all now know not preparing properly. The new man has come in and the team look disciplined and organised already. I'm sure all the players will be given a fair chance if they work hard and apply themselves.

1 hour ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Shows a bit of tenacity and passion at least, certainly something we lack. Be nice to keep him, I think he could turn into a decent player.

I like Loovens but he always looks like he's just finished a spliff.

had to laugh at that cos it's true he does

2 hours ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Though he had a good game,and didnt put a foot wrong. played well.