I hope Mr Chansiri sees this and remembers Mr McCabe’s lack of respect

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

They’re gloating because we’ve fooked up, after giving it large for a few years

No doubt we would have done the same

Not sure I agree - at least I don’t think we would have done anything in official channels like a programme. Noticed last night their announcer never even called us by our name, merely ‘our visitors’.

Far too sensitive. It's either a big coincidence, or a big wind up. Neither bother me. If it was the other way round, we'd find it funny. The whole refund thing is pathetic, and we deserve to be psissed taked for it.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, vulva said:

Far too sensitive. It's either a big coincidence, or a big wind up. Neither bother me. If it was the other way round, we'd find it funny. The whole refund thing is pathetic, and we deserve to be psissed taked for it.

Doesn’t bother me, just pleased that we are above that. Remember when United got relegated in 94? Our announcer took wee wee and Francis criticised him for a lack of class.

I know its a dig at the Owls but come on we've been laughing at them for 5 seasons whilst they languished in the depths of league one

Their promotion momentum is coming to an end and normal service will soon be resumed.

Think about it and have a laugh at the economic illiteracy.

The offer of a refund on something you've won. Says all you need to know.

26 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

They’re gloating because we’ve fooked up, after giving it large for a few years

No doubt we would have done the same

Absolutely not. 

Theres a difference between gloating and being truly obsessed.

It’s not just like it’s a section of their fan base, their entire club seems institutionally bitter and obsessed.

From the fans, to the people who run the official Twitter account, to the PR/Marketing team who come up with the ‘Season ticket refund’ prize.  

As a professional football club, they should distance themselves from the bitterness and project a professional image but the bitterness is so strong they can’t even put a professional facade on.

Have you ever known a football club act in such a way? I’ve not. 

• Thanks 1

The whole program thing was a joke. 

Rob Staton tweeted it. Not only the cover with the free season ticket dig but then you had five facts which were something like:

- They’ve had higher attendances

- Duffy has scored one goal

- Fleck has scored one goal 

Can’t remember the other two. Yes, you can just put it down as “banter”, but I’d be embarrassed if we carried on like that. 

Needless to say, I thought United from top to bottom gave us about as much incentive/ammunition as possible to spoil the party. 

The whole thing reeks of small man syndrome imo.

• Like 1