Big Adthe

Once again changed the complexion of the game...leading to us getting roared on, getting on the front foot and nearly nicking it.

He just has that something about him that makes him such a useful weapon for the last 20 mins.

Many manful performances tonight from players who have been seemingly put out to pasture. No doubt some will be moved on, and need to be moved on, but they did themselves proud tonight.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ArmyBarmy said:

He’s a terrible footballer and wouldn’t get in any side serious about promotion. Just coz he smashed a blade then geed up the away end, doesn’t change that fact 

get ready   

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.png

1 hour ago, ArmyBarmy said:

He’s a terrible footballer and wouldn’t get in any side serious about promotion. Just coz he smashed a blade then geed up the away end, doesn’t change that fact 

Can you name me a better 7th choice striker from any of the teams serious about promotion? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just a very average footballer, league 1 standard. Puts in a shift and works hard. Can't fault him for that unlike the majority of the squad this season.

Will give his all but definitely not what we need going forward.

Isnt our record terrible when he's played btw? Not his fault btw. I could be wrong. Think someone posted stats about the last 10 or so games he started.

3 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Just imagine the scenes if he scored a late winner in front of the away end. It would have been ghoul guy galore. 

:ghoulguy:

I was thinking that, I expect Atdhe would’ve been yellow carded minimum for  disappearing into the crowd 

3 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Just a very average footballer, league 1 standard. Puts in a shift and works hard. Can't fault him for that unlike the majority of the squad this season.

Will give his all but definitely not what we need going forward.

Isnt our record terrible when he's played btw? Not his fault btw. I could be wrong. Think someone posted stats about the last 10 or so games he started.

Not having a go but our record's been terrible whoever has played, of late. 

In a positive, confident side you never know, he may come good.

Personally, I can't fault the fella, even with his limitations.

Just now, Finney on the Wing said:

Not having a go but our record's been terrible whoever has played, of late. 

In a positive, confident side you never know, he may come good.

Personally, I can't fault the fella, even with his limitations.

Oh I know we've been poo , but I think this stretches on a while when he's started. Very poor record.

I like the guy and used to stick up for him a couple of season ago when he got stick. For where we want to be now and where we should be aiming he ain't close to being good enough though.

It's not just him who isn't up to the required standard, but this is a Nuhui thread after all. 

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

Oh I know we've been poo , but I think this stretches on a while when he's started. Very poor record.

I like the guy and used to stick up for him a couple of season ago when he got stick. For where we want to be now and where we should be aiming he ain't close to being good enough though.

It's not just him who isn't up to the required standard, but this is a Nuhui thread after all. 

Yes, definitely. For now, at the start of this new era, and considering the injury list we've got, you need players like Atdhe to help pull people together.

Eventually, if we can get some momentum going, when the injuries have cleared, plus one or two additions he shouldn't feature really.

3 hours ago, ArmyBarmy said:

sorry mate cant agree   the bit in bold is often needed to change a game and get some pride back at least he recognises the fans

he's a lumbering oaf but possible one of the most skilful with it at his feet sounds daft but if you took the glasses off and watch he is

BUT his biggest contribution is effort and fear, the opposition swarm round him like flies thus creating space  a valid weapon imo 

we could have won that quite easily near the end and he'd be the reason 

• Thanks 1