Let’s be honest

TBH, I’m pleased with tonight’s performance and result.

Everyone battled,got stuck in and performed to the apparent gameplay.

But....

defensively ,loovens was exposed and it cost him

prudil is no where near good enough, ..... and he ducks!!!!

Fox had a poor game by his standards

palmef tried but he lacks quality and understanding. Needs to be moved on.

Jones showed more pace and   aggression and quality than in any of the games under Carlos.

Walace.....deadwood,offers nothing otber than his own ego.

Reach.... absolute great engine,could not have tried or worked harder. I just think that he is not the dirt of player who will move us forwards. 

Rhides.... worked his arse off for 60 mins, got zero service so should not be judhrd offensively, give him service then judge him.

Joao, UTD were scared stiff of him, they stood off because they knew he could hurt them. Defo give him a runsnc service and let Rhodes have a go off him

not meant to be s negative post. I was pleased with the effort and commitment tonigjt

Let’s not. Let’s be deservedly (on tonight’s showing) optimistic at the start of new era, which we enter with more going for us than we’ve had in nearly three decades.

Enjoy it FFS, we are actually allowed y’know.

lol

Edited by Mr. Tom

7 minutes ago, Gavrobs1 said:

But....

Jones showed more pace and   aggression and quality than in any of the games under Carlos.

Reach.... absolute great engine,could not have tried or worked harder. I just think that he is not the dirt of player who will move us forwards. 

Rhides.... worked his arse off for 60 mins, got zero service so should not be judhrd offensively, give him service then judge him.

Joao, UTD were scared stiff of him, they stood off because they knew he could hurt them. Defo give him a runsnc service and let Rhodes have a go off him

not meant to be s negative post. I was pleased with the effort and commitment tonigjt

Think that's a bit harsh pudil had a very good game tonight, have to agree on palmer and fox however we need much better wing backs than these two. João seemed to lack the fitness to continue in the second half, I think his time has come now, if we can get him in form and firing he will be a beast. And Reach is getting better and better. Wallace still has a part to play he showed that today. 

We did a job on them tonight with a new manager, a patched up side and the world expecting and waiting for us to fail miserably.

It wasn't perfect but it was beautiful in its own way.

Save the criticisms and bathe in the collectivity and our first steps of a new era which pleasingly happened against themcunts.

Enjoy!

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

We did a job on them tonight with a new manager, a patched up side and the world expecting and waiting for us to fail miserably.

It wasn't perfect but it was beautiful in its own way.

Save the criticisms and bathe in the collectivity and our first steps of a new era which pleasingly happened against themcunts.

Enjoy!

Imagine if reach had found the top corner as well :luhukay:

The OP has some good points, but errr....

Pudil was named Man of the Match by Sky

Wallace played fantastically and gave everything, some of our most dangerous attacks went through

Palmer ran his blood to water, defended well and put in some good crosses

I also though Venancio was excellent and Joao was class until 60 mins when he got knackered.  Hope he gets a run now.

1 minute ago, legendaryswan said:

Fox stood out for me,all the hate he gets on here,played out of his skin,used the ball well,looked solid in defence,moved into the centre when needed,and played some intelligent foreward balls.

Dunno what everyone else saw reading the tripe on here

He started incredibly nervously I thought.  Some really sloppy errors in the first then minutes, but after that he settled down and played well.

We defended as a unit though, the lines between our back 5 and midfield 3 were tight and close and overall we more than earned a clean sheet.

Also can anyone tell me why Van Aken was starting over Venancio in the early part of the season?????

33 minutes ago, Gavrobs1 said:

But....

I bet your parties are fun WTF:

1 minute ago, beloved_aunt said:

He started incredibly nervously I thought.  Some really sloppy errors in the first then minutes, but after that he settled down and played well.

We defended as a unit though, the lines between our back 5 and midfield 3 were tight and close and overall we more than earned a clean sheet.

Also can anyone tell me why Van Aken was starting over Venancio in the early part of the season?????

Pudils everyones MOM yet he shirked a header that almost cost us,I could hear Loovens ball him on row M.I thought the kid did well,he covered a heck of a lot of ground,at times the balls back to him were when he was under pressure,I was impressed by Fox tonight,won headers and tackles,proper locked down his side of the pitch,but covered the centre as well