Wilders not happy is he?

10 minutes ago, boxing_day said:

Big problems in their dressing room for the first time in his tenure. Be very interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks as a few of the senior players aren’t happy with him at the moment. 

Very telling that he brings Wilson on than Sharp. 

First thing I said to my mate was Sharp is off then. 

Truth be told, I think Wilder did us a favour. Sharp would have probably scuffed one in. 

Imagine having the captancy basically taken off you and give to Leon Clarke :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

He is a total cnut.

What he said in an interview before the game:

He told The Telegraph: "Well, there’s great respect for the history of their football club, what they’ve done and the great players they’ve had over the years. “But they’re not really like us – they’re different. "I don’t know how I can put this in a way that won’t offend people, but I know that if I’m on the Titanic and there’s a Blade and an Owl and one space left on that life raft I’m dragging that Blade into it!”

Whereas a Wednesday fan would drag him off the liferaft, knock him and his piggy mate out, and allow the women and children on first.

No class at all.

• Haha 7

I know football fans have short memories but I don't understand any united fan saying mind the gap.

They blew a 5 point lead with 2 games in hand which resigned them to several more years and a poo tonne of misery in a wee wee poor league. 

That collapse can never be lived down. They've been a few points ahead of us for half a season. I feel sorry for their sensible fans when they have to see the daft ones gloating. 

Heres the link if anyone missed it. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05tqm0w

Although there is something weird about his accent, I thought he was OK really and fair minded for the most part. it gets amusing around 8 mins in where he just made garbled noises for a bit but he recovered his composure to make a good point that a club improves via work on the training ground as well as through recruitment. 

For sure, at one level he maybe shouldn't have mentioned Carlos but I quite like managers having a bit of solidarity with each other (unlike Mourinhio Conte Wenger) and if Owlstalk / fans/ posters noticed a changed attitude among the players, what's wrong with Wilder noticing it too? 

It could be a turning point for both clubs. We can't just keep buying quality players without some kind of plan and the right attitude - for whatever reason things were unraveling with CC - you get the sense Jos is going to get more from what he's got. Meanwhile Wilder is clearly worried that they can't trade forever on pashun if they lack quality.

Interesting times.

9 hours ago, BarnseyB said:

Think we were still better. A 5/10 performance from us, you came and did what several others have done this season and stopped us playing. You did well and deserved the point you came for. 

I know it was your 'reserve' team, but it still cost quite a bit more than ours. 

I think we'll pick up. At least we aren't getting relegated, and the '6 easy points' that you lot were claiming before the season started never happened. 

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

8 hours ago, BarnseyB said:

We're 6th and 12 points ahead of you. 

You blavdes never learn. What happened the last time you lot were banging on about gaps?  Please remind me. 

garymegson

• Haha 3

Think we were still better. A 5/10 performance from us, you came and did what several others have done this season and stopped us playing. You did well and deserved the point you came for. 

I know it was your 'reserve' team, but it still cost quite a bit more than ours. 

I think we'll pick up. At least we aren't getting relegated, and the '6 easy points' that you lot were claiming before the season started never happened. 

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

Now the real blade shows his face after a little prodding

31 minutes ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

Now the real blade shows his face after a little prodding

Indeed. 

Always the same same with any who post on here. Start off ok and then it all starts to unravel soon afterwards. 

I mean who honestly goes on their rivals forum to make snide digs after a derby game?

Someone who is a bit bitter and hurting. Last night was meant to be a massacre and our ten man reserves spoiled the party and were unlucky not to win. 

Decent away point for you lot in your quest to stay up. Poor one for us in our play off challenge. 

In the first half of the season you looked like a rocket.. It seems you are just a cheap, fading, sparkler after all 

2 hours ago, Stoop said:

Just read his post match interview on bbc sport. He questioned our attitude under CC, saying “Carlos will be disappointed watching that in wales tonight”

He needs to concentrate on his own shower and leave the tittle tattle to the fans

He couldn't resist his little digs could he. Classless. But we knew that. He's a pig

Wilders interview was bizarre. Was stuttering and mumbling at time. Is he a man under pressure? 

He’s a poor mans Warnock. At least Colin had some class about him, could always have a bit of banter. But he’s got this little man syndrome hasn’t he? 

They talk about him like he’s some tactical genious. Well last night Jos and our team got it spot on. Wilder didn’t have any answers. 

To me, he sounded pi55ed off. 

Irritated by the fact that they hadn't really performed and how comfortable we'd shut them out (particularly with 10 men). 

Lots of rambling towards the end, like he was struggling to maintain this composure. 

He and his club were giving it the big un all week and yet they really didn't turn up. 

One "chance" which was a bit of speculative flick from Donaldson and a great save from Wildsmith. 

5 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

He is a total cnut.

What he said in an interview before the game:

He told The Telegraph: "Well, there’s great respect for the history of their football club, what they’ve done and the great players they’ve had over the years. “But they’re not really like us – they’re different. "I don’t know how I can put this in a way that won’t offend people, but I know that if I’m on the Titanic and there’s a Blade and an Owl and one space left on that life raft I’m dragging that Blade into it!”

Whereas a Wednesday fan would drag him off the liferaft, knock him and his piggy mate out, and allow the women and children on first.

No class at all.

Ironic that he's talking about a sinking ship! 

lol