14 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Not the worst CB performance for Wednesday this season. Decent all in all.  Should be proud of his display tonight 

I thought he was solid. Didnt put a foot wrong all night. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

He's a bit of a booter.  Haven't been impressed with his defending either but he was solid tonight.  Will be a key player over the next month due to injuries and Loovens two match ban

Looked vocal in the back line and not afraid to scream at the midfielder failing to track back. I like it!!! 

As stated in pudil thread, huge change to jump to a back three so to keep them so quiet was massive accomplishment for all of back three and team in general. 

Like with many players often slated on here, there a far worse players in the teams we are losing too. We need to get behind them and hopefully with a bit of organization and confidence many of our players will start playing and looking better. 

Venencio played well. Van Aken worth persevering with also, as clearly has talent and can pick a good pass. Both will get better with games and confidence and both are still young and still pretty new to the English game, let's not forget.

UTO.

7 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Surprised he got overlooked for so long when ...actually, no I'm not considering who was picking the team.

Just glad he is finally getting his chance and taking it.

This.

Looked solid and organised. Yet another bizarre Carlosism that he was ignored for so long.