HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME

15 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

Put the kettle on, have a biscuit, put your feet up and chillax. In view of the injuries, our captain sent off and what has happened recently, that was a terrific performance. Enjoy it.

21 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

More division?

Support the FFS© section..err.... FFS.

Perhaps. However, I don’t know how we could get anymore divided than we are now. 

The true fans don’t get this forum thingy and having their own section they can compare the size of their côcks all night and leave this section for guys want to disagree, debate and discuss without the fear of having their supporter status questioned. 

If there can’t be a seperate section then at least a smiley of a true fan that can be called when a true fan statement is made. A little bit like the Godwin’s Law. We could call it Daveyboy’s Law. 

6a00d83451b31569e20120a919e4ae970b-320wi

Edited by M Royds
  • Haha 1

Just now, M Royds said:

Perhaps. However, I don’t know how we could get anymore divided than we are now. 

The true fans don’t get this foruming thingy and having their own section they can compare the size of their côcks all night and leave this section for guys want to disagree, debate and discuss without the fear of having their supporter status questioned. 

If know seperate section then at least a smiley of a true fan that can be called when a true fan statement is made. A little bit like the Godwin’s Law. We could call it Daveyboy’s Law. 

6a00d83451b31569e20120a919e4ae970b-320wi

:tango:ffs

16 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

truefan.png

Owlstalk Shop