H2Owl

SUFC official tweet

only thing 'forged' is their championship club status 

almost everything about them is vile and they have a degree in classless, they are a third div club by any measure and will always be 

The tweet is funny, no problem with that. May be worth noting the comment from an individual called 'Tyler Durden' on their main forum. My understanding is that he has been on the radar of the authorities for a while for various comments, so let's hope this one takes things that one step further. I won't copy it on here, so read it for yourself. Absolutely disgraceful. 

• Agree 1

Just now, vulva said:

The tweet is funny, no problem with that. May be worth noting the comment from an individual called 'Tyler Durden' on their main forum. My understanding is that he has been on the radar of the authorities for a while for various comments, so let's hope this one takes things that one step further. I won't copy it on here, so read it for yourself. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Which thread?

'Champions of Great Britain 1898'

lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Which thread?

View from Wednesday. 

Most of the thread read is just banter, but there is no need for the stuff about Hillsborough, Sid etc. Out of order. 

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

View from Wednesday. 

Most of the thread read is just banter, but there is no need for the stuff about Hillsborough, Sid etc. Out of order. 

How is that stuff allowed to stay on there? Isn’t that forum moderated?

There’s an even worse post in another thread too. 

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

take your word for it @vulva    I don't read their forum nor do I want to  or get plaudits for not doing 

lift a drain it stinks of rats 

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

'Champions of Great Britain 1898'

lol

They also consider “founder members of the Premier League” as worthy of being on their honours board. lol

7 hours ago, brazilowl said:

I watched it on TV and had to laugh, when we had a shot that went wide there was a knobhead to the left of the goal who spread his arms out. I wonder if he’s the same guy who did it when tudguy scored. 

He was even wearing the same coat. 

17 minutes ago, steelowl said:

take your word for it @vulva    I don't read their forum nor do I want to  or get plaudits for not doing 

lift a drain it stinks of rats 

We've both got idiots, no doubt. The Wilder chants are a disgrace, and last night was the first time I've heard the Coutts chant. No need for it. Wednesday fan next to me decided to demolish his own seat, and launch the jagged damage into his own fans, 10 yards away. Those that it landed on looked up to the upper level to blame Unitedites, but trust me, it came from one of our own. 

Re the posts from the aforementioned, stuff like that wouldn't last 5 minutes on here. They need taking down by their admin asap, and lad banned. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

They also consider “founder members of the Premier League” as worthy of being on their honours board. lol

Thats probably what got that prince to part with his poundgarymegson

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vulva said:

We've both got idiots, no doubt. The Wilder chants are a disgrace, and last night was the first time I've heard the Coutts chant. No need for it. Wednesday fan next to me decided to demolish his own seat, and launch the jagged damage into his own fans, 10 yards away. Those that it landed on looked up to the upper level to blame Unitedites, but trust me, it came from one of our own. 

Re the posts from the aforementioned, stuff like that wouldn't last 5 minutes on here. They need taking down by their admin asap, and lad banned. 

agree idiots on here - sad to hear that it's fecking diisgrace 'one of our own' he aint anything to do with me   that could have hit a kid  

No class.

They can never make up for that.

Forged by The Wednesday 

you were forged by The Wednesday

Forgggged by The Wednesdayyyy

You were forged by The Wednesday!

And don’t we regret it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zico.b said:

Harsh, but fair.

Never had a problem with Chesterfield , always had respect for them until dave Allan took over and their fans started to have a pop at us, we even tried to be nice and pre warn them.

they deserve what they get and nothing could have been clearer than what is happening to them now, you did t need to be a clarevoyant,  good riddance to bad rubbish

23 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’ve never been on that site before until this thread pointed me there. 

A couple of those posters are almost unbelievable. Are they actual humans with functioning brains? 

Even putting all football rivalry aside, why would anybody think it was acceptable to post something like that.

Forged in Steel :laugh:

40 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not read their forums for a couple of years but I'm guessing nothing's changed, he has always done the same.

i just imagine him being a 40 plus chav scrubber with fake stone island who if he was ever on his own im front  of a normal Wednesday fan wouldn't say boo to a fuckimg goose.  Sure he will be ok though posting online bile or stood with all his pals in a pub miles away from rival fans giving it the billy big testicles

I’ve no problem with the banter. I don’t get excited or sensitive about it, especially when it’s to do with them. 

They have a big inferiority complex - they know they are Sheffield’s second Club. All I think is ‘bless em’!