SUFC official tweet

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

View from Wednesday. 

Most of the thread read is just banter, but there is no need for the stuff about Hillsborough, Sid etc. Out of order. 

How is that stuff allowed to stay on there? Isn’t that forum moderated?

There’s an even worse post in another thread too. 

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

17 minutes ago, steelowl said:

take your word for it @vulva    I don't read their forum nor do I want to  or get plaudits for not doing 

lift a drain it stinks of rats 

We've both got idiots, no doubt. The Wilder chants are a disgrace, and last night was the first time I've heard the Coutts chant. No need for it. Wednesday fan next to me decided to demolish his own seat, and launch the jagged damage into his own fans, 10 yards away. Those that it landed on looked up to the upper level to blame Unitedites, but trust me, it came from one of our own. 

Re the posts from the aforementioned, stuff like that wouldn't last 5 minutes on here. They need taking down by their admin asap, and lad banned. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vulva said:

We've both got idiots, no doubt. The Wilder chants are a disgrace, and last night was the first time I've heard the Coutts chant. No need for it. Wednesday fan next to me decided to demolish his own seat, and launch the jagged damage into his own fans, 10 yards away. Those that it landed on looked up to the upper level to blame Unitedites, but trust me, it came from one of our own. 

Re the posts from the aforementioned, stuff like that wouldn't last 5 minutes on here. They need taking down by their admin asap, and lad banned. 

agree idiots on here - sad to hear that it's fecking diisgrace 'one of our own' he aint anything to do with me   that could have hit a kid  

23 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’ve never been on that site before until this thread pointed me there. 

A couple of those posters are almost unbelievable. Are they actual humans with functioning brains? 

Even putting all football rivalry aside, why would anybody think it was acceptable to post something like that.

14 hours ago, H2Owl said:

SUFC official - Hate Wednesday first, support united second 

lol

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this comedy gold from their official twitter account

lol

I bet they still don't know what hit them. 

They couldn't even beat our reserves 

lol

_99579389_loovens.jpg

The guy who was in charge of United's media/communications once phoned up my boss at the club and complained about a Tweet that I posted on my personal account to try and get me in trouble when I worked at SWFC.

Wasn't even anything bad, it was literally just a picture of an ad I'd made for season tickets on the back page of The Star, next to an article about United missing out in the Play-Offs, from memory. But they took offence to it and tried to get me into trouble.

I laughed it off and was flattered that the SUFC head of media/comms was stalking my personal twitter account in order to try and get me in trouble.

The next time we went to Bramall Lane and I was with the press team, they put on some food for us (as is traditional for clubs to give the opposition staff something to eat before the game, usually just a tray of sandwiches or something) - that same SUFC media guy showed us to the food and 'proudly' shouted to everyone in the press room that he'd purposefully got us bacon sandwiches, because we were pigs - then made an oinking sound and walked off laughing to himself.

THAT is the type of class that they have always had there.

• Thanks 1

There are the few decent blades out there, but generally they're horrible flaps. 

Millwall, Leeds, Brum, Burnley etc...

The same catergory. They revel in their "lads" notoriety and are disliked by everyone. 

As ive said before, all those clubs have existed in the shadow of a more illustrious neighbour, which probably explains the chip on the shoulder.