SUFC official tweet

Well done our 2nd XI for standing up like men to United’s 1st XI. Blades hate being reminded that their club was founded by our Chairman (Sir Charles Clegg)who was also Chairman of Sheffield United cricket club. When we went to Olive Grove, Bramall Lane lost its winter income from Wednesday matches. So he had the genius idea of a new football team SUFC to bring in winter revenue. So the “new” blades were created by Wednesday ( who were known as the blades until around 1910). Tell every blade you know the story - they absolutely hate being told the truth! We were blades before them, we played at Bramall Lane before them and our Chairman created Sheffield’s junior team. 

2 hours ago, H2Owl said:
Before they leave, the Wednesday fans are bouncing to celebrate their 0-0 draw #twitterblades #ForgedinSteel
tinpot
lol

Its not very often our reserves play in front of a big crowd like that and with going down to ten men for almost last half hour we came away fairly happy...... Unlike you bunch of scrubbers. 

4 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Such little man syndrome. Seen people on Facebook posting similar crap. They're devastated they didn't do the double, and they know deep down natural order will be resumed next season. 

It may still be resumed this season. Here’s hoping!

9 hours ago, roland nilson said:

Little brother syndrome 

8 hours ago, RedSoxOwl said:

Stuff like this is why they will always be Sheffield's second club. There's always banter between the two sets of fans but it's only from United's side that you get these sort of snide, bitter remarks from official club sources and mouthpieces. 

Think Barnsley's official twitter did something similar last year, so they're in good tinpot company. So go on piggies and join Barnsley and Rotherham, your other little Wednesday-hating friends in South Yorkshire. Losers.

WAWAW

Had a couple of troll text messages before the game from pig loving chesterfield fans I used to work with. Told them to enjoy dropping out of L2

The tweet is funny, no problem with that. May be worth noting the comment from an individual called 'Tyler Durden' on their main forum. My understanding is that he has been on the radar of the authorities for a while for various comments, so let's hope this one takes things that one step further. I won't copy it on here, so read it for yourself. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Just now, vulva said:

The tweet is funny, no problem with that. May be worth noting the comment from an individual called 'Tyler Durden' on their main forum. My understanding is that he has been on the radar of the authorities for a while for various comments, so let's hope this one takes things that one step further. I won't copy it on here, so read it for yourself. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Which thread?