Sean Clare

22 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

Would like to see more youth given a chance for the rest of the season.

btw whats that thing on the side of his face? birthmark or something?

He’s made his debut in a Sheffield derby and your asking what’s on his face? 

Does it really matter 

First impression of our new boss is that he’s got plenty of balls. He’s not afraid to introduce a new formation in such a big game and tbh I wouldn’t have had the nerve to swap Wallace for Clare in those last few minutes. Initial signs are good, in fact the entire team already seem to have taken on some steel from his appointment.

• Thanks 1

Little things like this send massive ripples through the club. Great to see. What bottle Jos has got - his first match in charge, local Derby, on tv, down to 10 men, away from home against a hostile crowd, backs to the wall defending infront of their kop - and he brings a youngster on. Wonderful

• Like 1

1 minute ago, East Yorks Owl said:

First impression of our new boss is that he’s got plenty of balls. He’s not afraid to introduce a new formation in such a big game and tbh I wouldn’t have had the nerve to swap Wallace for Clare in those last few minutes. Initial signs are good, in fact the entire team already seem to have taken on some steel from his appointment.

Obviously been impressed with what he’s seen from him throughout the week. Gives us a bit of pace in midfield as well so can see him featuring quite a bit until the end of the season now. 

Guest wilyfox

Nice to see him involved. Sensible option would have been to chuck Buttercup on for the last few, given his experience. Good to see Jos going with Clare. 

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Nice to see him involved. Sensible option would have been to chuck Buttercup on for the last few, given his experience. Good to see Jos going with Clare. 

Loving Jos’s quiet confidence already though - of which that was another sign, I thought

10 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

Grapefruit.  

is what they are the size of.