Jordan Rhodes..

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

You’ve got to be kidding? Or you on the crackpipe? Focus on the game.

So the player that we bought when he was the second highest goalscorer in EUROPE is suddenly bad because you say so?

lol

Get real son

Stop talking knackersyards

ha ha ha

Owlstalk Shop

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So the player that we bought when he was the second highest goalscorer in EUROPE is suddenly bad because you say so?

lol

Get real son

Stop talking knackersyards

ha ha ha

Strange then, that instead of ripping this league a new one, he’s dissappeared up his own.

Guest Willow Owl
2 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Weak link tonight. 

I was watching thinking how much better we would have been with Winnall up there with Joao. 

FFS, all the players put a shift in tonight. 

More commitment 

More effort

More organisation 

More efforts on goal 

Unfair criticism in my opinion. Especially with the team put out

Top scorer in the championship since 2012....... I know he has scored loads and will never forget the 4 he scored against us when he needed taking out for the fourth... but hopefully we can get him back to that form.....

We’ve got to get behind Rhodes. Under Jos he has a chance to get back to being the player who has been the best striker outside the Prem over the last few seasons. 

Lets not forget, Carlos admitted earlier this season that Rhodes was now doing exactly what he asked him to do.....which was to stop chasing the ball! Absolutely crazy thing to ask a top striker to completely change his game.

It’ll take some coaxing to get him back to his natural game. Let’s hope Jos can do that. An inform Jordan Rhodes is a huge asset and someone other teams will fear again.