Totally relaxed

Well, normally, I'm shaking like a shiittting dog when it comes to derby day. Not today though. Feel relaxed, and I'm actually looking forward to it. My piggy mates aren't though. I've had 3 text's already this morning saying how nervous they are. 

Jos has a 'free hit' tonight. Squad depleted with injuries but maybe, just maybe, he can pull something out the bag.

Don't get them a sniff tonight for the first 20. Their fans will soon be on their backs, and the nerves will kick in and translate to the pitch.

Roll on 7:45pm.

UTO.

Still don’t see how we are underdogs. Our reserves cost more than their first team and none of their team would get in our squad. Get the attitude right and we will win. Bottle it again and we could get slaughtered though!

Just now, Mobley said:

Still don’t see how we are underdogs. Our reserves cost more than their first team and none of their team would get in our squad. Get the attitude right and we will win. Bottle it again and we could get slaughtered though!

Have you seen the league table?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Well, normally, I'm shaking like a shiittting dog when it comes to derby day. Not today though. Feel relaxed, and I'm actually looking forward to it. My piggy mates aren't though. I've had 3 text's already this morning saying how nervous they are. 

Jos has a 'free hit' tonight. Squad depleted with injuries but maybe, just maybe, he can pull something out the bag.

Don't get them a sniff tonight for the first 20. Their fans will soon be on their backs, and the nerves will kick in and translate to the pitch.

Roll on 7:45pm.

UTO.

Spot on, keep them at bay for the first 20 and it’s game on....

Like we did at Brighton away, expecting an onslaught for 15/20mins but if it’s 0-0 at 25mins hopefully they may run out of ideas.

Our squad is much better than we are giving hem credit for, Boyd, Abdi, Jones, Rhodes all seasonsed professionals, I know they have been poor(except Boyd as hardly played) but this is a new regime and management style. Like someone else has said clean slate for me.

Got a sneaky feeling we might nick this one

Guest wilyfox

I appreciate the league table implies we're underdogs, but the players already have their excuses ready for defeat after the game. That's why I think we'll lose. 

8 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I appreciate the league table implies we're underdogs, but the players already have their excuses ready for defeat after the game. That's why I think we'll lose. 

The players also have every reason to put in a shift and performance tonight to impress their new boss. 

And they owe the fans.

24 minutes ago, Mobley said:

yeah cos its all about spending money..........

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

The players also have every reason to put in a shift and performance tonight to impress their new boss. 

And they owe the fans.

We'll see. The fans don't count for much with players. New boss, yes, they'll want to impress. But, with so many injuries and the rest simply not fit enough, if United score first chins will drop and we'll roll over. Best chance we have is keep'em out for as long as possible and try to nick it.