Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

20 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Dreading it

Wont watch it on telly or listen to it on the radio

I'll pop on here from time to time and hope we're not getting absolutely battered

It shouldn't be like this...........gutted

Get telly on....it's only Pigs...you don't want to miss owt....anything could happen, look at the stats! UTO FTB.

Right. I'm posting this here to get it off my chest. Neg away if you want. We are going to get absolutely hammered tonight. This team is overweight and unfit. None of them care. Not one of em has any pride in our shirt. Every single one of them is being paid regardless of the result so it doesn't matter to them what the result is. They lost the last game and nothing changed so they'll not be bothered if it happens again. Even if we went down they wouldn't care cos they will either carry on being paid or move. The only people who tonight affects are the fans. And the players couldn't give 2 shiny sh1ts about any of us. 

If we lose 2 nil I'd see that as a victory. They could put boxing day to rest tonight if they show up. Seriously, our team is so gutless and spineless and devoid of any sort of spirit. This season has shown us that over and over again. 

Before anyone starts with the get to the lane or man up or I hope the players aren't as lily livered as you type crap don't bother. I'm as passionate and dyed in the wool as any poster on here. Season ticket holder and old enough to remember worse than this. I'm just sick of this team. The display against Burton summed up this team. Save a penalty then give em 3 more chances to score. If that carries on tonight we are in trouble. I've accepted that we are gonna be mullered. I'm not even nervous about it, first derby in 44 years that I'm not worried or excited about. That's how low this team has brought me. Not because they lack skill, I've cheered much worse, but because they lack everything a Wednesday team should be. 

You may hit that Neg button now, I can afford a few and quite frankly I don't care anymore. 

4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Right. I'm posting this here to get it off my chest. Neg away if you want. We are going to get absolutely hammered tonight. This team is overweight and unfit. None of them care. Not one of em has any pride in our shirt. Every single one of them is being paid regardless of the result so it doesn't matter to them what the result is. They lost the last game and nothing changed so they'll not be bothered if it happens again. Even if we went down they wouldn't care cos they will either carry on being paid or move. The only people who tonight affects are the fans. And the players couldn't give 2 shiny sh1ts about any of us. 

If we lose 2 nil I'd see that as a victory. They could put boxing day to rest tonight if they show up. Seriously, our team is so gutless and spineless and devoid of any sort of spirit. This season has shown us that over and over again. 

Before anyone starts with the get to the lane or man up or I hope the players aren't as lily livered as you type crap don't bother. I'm as passionate and dyed in the wool as any poster on here. Season ticket holder and old enough to remember worse than this. I'm just sick of this team. The display against Burton summed up this team. Save a penalty then give em 3 more chances to score. If that carries on tonight we are in trouble. I've accepted that we are gonna be mullered. I'm not even nervous about it, first derby in 44 years that I'm not worried or excited about. That's how low this team has brought me. Not because they lack skill, I've cheered much worse, but because they lack everything a Wednesday team should be. 

You may hit that Neg button now, I can afford a few and quite frankly I don't care anymore. 

Well, setting yourself up for disaster things can only get better from that vantage point...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

No Neg from me.

Have a nice cup of tea and and crumpet 

picsekBzj.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No idea what to expect today. I just want the boys to go someway to making amends for September.

Effort, commitment and fight is all most fans are asking for. If the players can put that in and get the win they all become heroes, along with the main man Jos himself.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

7 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Our only hope is that JL has installed some new found belief in these players and they buy into it , if not ,as you say we will get beaten easily 

I can take a defeat tonight. I just want to see the team with some fight and passion. A new sense of direction with players willing to give 100% for every 50/50 ball. As long as they give their all for the club and fans, I will be happy as it will be a step in the right direction. Our season will not make or break tonight but we can turn over a new leaf and steadily build confidence in our team again in the few weeks coming up. 

#Wawaw

17 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

No Neg from me.

Have a nice cup of tea and and crumpet 

picsekBzj.jpg

Noticed these look like home made Snoots. 

Front ones thicker than rest..

Oh the heady days of non conformity to

EEC size guidelines ........

Bring back inches yards pounds and guineas 

(Put a few kilos on eating that lot ) oops..pounds etc....

• Haha 1