Local press

Been a couple of posts about this recently I know. But the Sheffield Star’s best Sheffield eleven is beyond belief. Yes I know the politically correct will argue form. Even though that makes no sense because what form do they have. Be honest with a fit squad playing the right way how many of our players would you swap for theirs. As I’ve said before I try to avoid Radio Sheffield United. When I do tune in I’m told Pep, Jose et al should bow to Buddha that is Wilder.

Come on Owls we can keep up to date with happening at our club without paying lip service to these people. Boycott them.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you mean more of our players should have been in that squad thing they did earliier?

Any best eleven should be based on ability not a few months of form. If they had Forestieri in his pomp they would died from excessive ejaculation.

Just now, Pale Rider said:

Any best eleven should be based on ability not a few months of form. If they had Forestieri in his pomp they would died from excessive ejaculation.

Dont worry about it mate what the blunts know about talent you could write on the back of a postage stamp. The best player they’ve ever had is Greg Halford FFS

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Dont worry about it mate what the blunts know about talent you could write on the back of a postage stamp. The best player they’ve ever had is Greg Halford FFS

Kevin Gage is a modern day legend because he hates Wednesday. 

:carlosswfc:

• Haha 2

I am currently just listening to this now and when they talk about strikers I simply could not look past Hooper and Fernando. Yes Clarke has been on fire this season and has really surprised me in his development and he is doing outstandingly well but if you are honestly telling me he is better than either of those two when all are fit and firing you are simply off your box. 

Edited by matt_johno43

17 minutes ago, Biddy17 said:

You lot are embarrassing

We live in a world that has decided to stop listening to politicians because they no longer believe what they say. But still people tune into football heaven. It’s still propaganda. Although on a much smaller scale. 

I know I’m ranting, but the point is there.