Favourite photos of Hillsborough Stadium thread

999766_426938664094293_1687967593_n.jpg

Post your favourite ever photo of our ground and tell us why it's your favourite

The one above is one of my favourites and that's because when I was about 14 my uncle Geoff gave me the most amazing book about football grounds by Simon Inglis that taught you all about the grounds, the stands, the architects and the history of each football stadium. A top top book and as a 14 year old I read it and read it and read it.

I've lost it over the years sadly so I'm going on Amazon right now to buy it again

Anyway - post your fave photo of Hillsborough Stadium and let us know why

Owlstalk Shop

1B1CBE58-23C0-4F50-B2AC-B2BAF47F2167.jpeg

I like this one where the fan is being questioned over our new manager and proudly showing off his new moustache as a tribute to him

I got bought this for my 18th birthday when i was working at the heel bar underneath Rackhams in the hole in the road, 1986.

I also read it and re-read it, awesome book and not just for Hillsborough but our ground did have a better write up and more pages than most. 

I distinctly remember Mr Inglis describing our awesome kop of a size and shape that defies anyone to build a roof on it.

lol

18 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

1B1CBE58-23C0-4F50-B2AC-B2BAF47F2167.jpeg

I like this one where the fan is being questioned over our new manager and proudly showing off his new moustache as a tribute to him

Didn't see this (not in my area)....

But he looks a real "pointy" type of person..

has he got a tartan blanket n Flask tucked under his left arm (just out of shot)