I don’t care if I get hate for this

You lot are forgetting the bacon singing "he'l rape who he wants he's ched evans".

The fact you lot are all saying its out of order is commendable, but if the boot was on the other foot they would sing about it believe they would and to a much greater degree. I started off in sheffield, couldnt give a throw about either clubs to be honest while Brentford were languishing in the lower leagues with the likes of barnet, but as a once neutral I have observed them to be a chavy bunch of classless sing when winning bigshot brigade. Please beat them on friday

4 hours ago, Kate said:

I heard this 'song' at Brentford

I am so embarrassed by a small pocket of Wednesday fans.

And yes I heard it for a few seconds sat next to your fans. Pretty poor but hey ho. Did like that dean smiths barmy army one tho

Edited by Brentford_Al
poor grammer

2 minutes ago, Brentford_Al said:

You lot are forgetting the bacon singing "he'l rape who he wants he's ched evans".

The fact you lot are all saying its out of order is commendable, but if the boot was on the other foot they would sing about it believe they would and to a much greater degree. I started off in sheffield, couldnt give a throw about either clubs to be honest while Brentford were languishing in the lower leagues with the likes of barnet, but as a once neutral I have observed them to be a chavy bunch of classless sing when winning bigshot brigade. Please beat them on friday

Al you see that IS the difference  they can sing filth, insult and abuse it is expected of them mate 

If we do half as much it's twice as bad  we are better than that surely 

vive la difference I embrace and love the fact we aren't like them 

16 hours ago, Brentford_Al said:

You must have been on the ball to have heard this one, as I for one have genuinely never heard it. Where and when was it sang?

On 09/01/2018 at 22:42, Spookone said:

Don’t get your point, a girls age has nothing to do with rape does it?

On 09/01/2018 at 23:02, Ian said:

Yes it does...if a 16 year old boy has consensual sex with a 15 year 364 days girl then I believe he is guilty of rape

On 10/01/2018 at 00:33, trevdi9 said:

it's called statuary rape so I believe ,though that's the official title it's still rape 

Just as a point of order, this is only relevant in America.  There is no ‘statutory rape’ in English law.