I don’t care if I get hate for this

1 minute ago, markowl said:

What's your opinion on the subject of the thread?

I was on the concourse at Carlisle and didn't join in the singing..but there were probably 20 young uns singing it out of about 200 fans drinking hanging about etc...it didn't ruin my day..I didn't go home crying etc...Utd have a lot more low life pondlife fans than us..believe you me

2 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

I was on the concourse at Carlisle and didn't join in the singing..but there were probably 20 young uns singing it out of about 200 fans drinking hanging about etc...it didn't ruin my day..I didn't go home crying etc...Utd have a lot more low life pondlife fans than us..believe you me

You're 'the realist' aren't you?

lol

10 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

It not a wee pipe waving competition but how do you quantify this? For every story about what one set of fans have done the other set will have one in return. Can you not just admit both clubs have complete idiots following them and luckily it is only a minority?

18 minutes ago, TheRock said:

My elderly auntie who parks in the school -- due to her not being able to walk far -- she had to walk through the United fans a couple of times after the last Derby (Police had them in a group she told me) and she had no bother off any of them (though she was wearing her Wednesday scarf and hat). After hearing that, my opinion was changed somewhat.

So you are actually praising Utd fans for not attacking your elderly aunt...

• Haha 5

Guest Hillsborough Mole

According to many on Twitter these 'stickers' arent stickers at all and were created by a Utd fan wanting to make us look bad?

Is that right? That would be the very ultimate in sad if so

Out order and disgusting. Chanting about someone’s personal life is not on, especially when the targeted person is a teenage girl....at a time when teenage mental health issues and suicide is an all time high. People need to think about what they’re saying....it’s a game of football for goodness sake.  The blades fans have their fair share of mouth breathers as well, particularly those who still sing about Ched shagging who he wants. Pretty sure they’ve sent some pretty horrific stuff to Jess Ennis too.  

A small number of idiots in all fan bases. 

I believe the photo of stickers is fake, some in their camp seem to be intent on keeping this thing going as well. 

6 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Didn't say that, said she got no bother -- like some verbals or intimidation -- and she said a few helped her get through the group. Sometimes worth putting out some positive stories, than always focusing on the negative.

The quicker anonymity is got rid of on the internet the better, the current situation means lonely men in basements can vent at strangers to make up for the lack of fulfilment in their own life. 

The club should investigate and ban anyone who has been involved for life. 

9 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

The quicker anonymity is got rid of on the internet the better, the current situation means lonely men in basements can vent at strangers to make up for the lack of fulfilment in their own life. 

The club should investigate and ban anyone who has been involved for life. 

Trust me, There's no anonymity in any of this, a mate of mine had a few 'BBC' lads at his door giving him a 'warning' the other day.

There's been adresses, phone numbers, photos allover place.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

On thst basis should I praise the big group of Wednesday lads who gave me and my 8 year old a bit of friendly banter that we gave back whilst we was walking down Foxhill Road last September in our United shirts with the Wednesdayite side of the clan.

Should I praise the Wednesday fans I saw in Chapeltown after the last derby match for being magnanimous and gracious in defeat rather than kicking my head in. 

To be honest I’ve read your comments on this thread and you don’t quite appear to be the sharpest tool in the box. 

It doesn’t matter if they’ve done this, that or the other. There is huge line that shouldn’t be crossed. That line is common decency. You simply can’t use trot out the line that our fans are worse than yours because of something thst has gone before because that is effectively justifying this abuse. Both clubs have a small element of dickheads, sad but true, but they aren’t representive of the proper supporters of either club. 

Im genuinely pleased with the response that the vast majority of decent Wednesday supporters in being disgusted in the actions of what this particular set of dickheads have been up to. I should know what typical Wednesdayites are because my partner and her two kids are North Stand Season Ticket holders at Hillsborough, and she is against when she has seen some of the stuff doing the rounds 

5 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Trust me, There's no anonymity in any of this, a mate of mine had a few 'BBC' lads at his door giving him a 'warning' the other day.

There's been adresses, phone numbers, photos allover place.

I'm aware of how it works. But general shithousery would not happen if there was not perceived anonymity to begin with. 

3 hours ago, lancashireowl said:

Knew it was one or the other. You are right though, it needs to be correct because they would be rape accusations. 16 is nearly as bad though, she could still be in high school. Despicable.

Don’t get your point, a girls age has nothing to do with rape does it?