I don’t care if I get hate for this

Totally inexcusable. Pathetic stuff.

Personally I can't stand wilder. He's arguably the best manager outside the premier league, has that lot playing the best football they've seen for years, has them in the top six with a real shot at promotion, speaks open and honestly in interviews and bleeds the blood of his club and the fans creating a great atmosphere of positivity and hope.

He's a manager I have huge respect for and all this makes me terribly uncomfortable. That's why I can't stand him.

4 minutes ago, TheRock said:

I can only add my own voice to the rest of yours, it's totally out of order bringing a managers family into any 'banter'.

I can understand why Pearson didn't want to manage us after reading this.

Yeah alright, so a bunch of idiots singing a song made him not want to manage us. lol 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Yeah alright, so a bunch of idiots singing a song made him not want to manage us. lol 

He said he didn't want to manage us as his family is settled and living in Sheffield, and he didn't want to manage a Sheffield team because of the impact on his family, I can see his logic now.

2 hours ago, lancashireowl said:

I’m not sure if it’s been covered before, in fact I’d think it had. Before anybody says anything either, I’m not a blade- I hate Sheffield United and those on here who know me will testify. You can’t ‘smell pork’ either.

Those abusing Chris Wilders daughter are an absolute disgrace and should never be allowed to watch a football game at Hillsbrough again. I know about the rivalry but football and someone’s personal life should be separated. Don’t abuse a mans daughter especially one who is under 

16 because he is doing a good job with a team we hate. Quite frankly, you are pathetic and a very shallow human being if this concerns you. 

Thankfully, this only appears to be a minority of Wednesday fans as I expected. Most of us are decent people. However, to you if you know anyone involved in this then give them up. They should be punished for such deplorable actions. As the Celtic fans signing about Lee Rigby were.

Anyone that would do something like that can not have one ounce of human decency. Mr. Wilder, if anyone stoops so low on Friday, i humbly apologise to you and your family on behalf of every decent Wednesdsyite.

Hi guys, obviously totally agree with the sentiments expressed in the thread. Obviously condem any so called fan signing songs about this. 

However could you do me a favour and not post pictures, let's not give the pond life any oxygen. 

Don’t shoot me down cause I’m repeating what I’ve been told about Wilder’s daughter (Not condoning it), apparently she’s a qualified beautician so that would make her at least 18 as she wouldn’t have the qualification if she wasn’t

Let’s also look at it another way (Again, not condoning), Sheffield United fans who are handing out threats online and leaking the addresses of those who’ve tweeted it online are as bad imo. I’ve also heard of a couple of lads being visited by some United fans to “warn them off” since their addresses were posted online. Sheffield United fans also since racial songs aimed towards our chairman and his wife due to the Thai stereotype. Songs were also aimed at Carlos taking Maddie simply because he’s Portuguese. They sang about Ched’s accuser’s name whilst it was going through court - illegal. A lot of them also threatened Jess Ennis with rape and sent her death threats online after she refused to have her name on the stand due to their support of him. A couple of seasons ago, my mate and his missus were attacked by some of them near the bus station in the city centre while they made their way back from an away game.

While it may be wrong for our lot to sing what they’re singing, their lot have said/done much, much worse.

3 minutes ago, FuthaMucker said:

Don’t shoot me down cause I’m repeating what I’ve been told about Wilder’s daughter (Not condoning it), apparently she’s a qualified beautician so that would make her at least 18 as she wouldn’t have the qualification if she wasn’t

Let’s also look at it another way (Again, not condoning), Sheffield United fans who are handing out threats online and leaking the addresses of those who’ve tweeted it online are as bad imo. I’ve also heard of a couple of lads being visited by some United fans to “warn them off” since their addresses were posted online. Sheffield United fans also since racial songs aimed towards our chairman and his wife due to the Thai stereotype. Songs were also aimed at Carlos taking Maddie simply because he’s Portuguese. They sang about Ched’s accuser’s name whilst it was going through court - illegal. A lot of them also threatened Jess Ennis with rape and sent her death threats online after she refused to have her name on the stand due to their support of him. A couple of seasons ago, my mate and his missus were attacked by some of them near the bus station in the city centre while they made their way back from an away game.

While it may be wrong for our lot to sing what they’re singing, their lot have said/done much, much worse.

I know what you're saying but 2 wrongs and all that.

FFS.

11 minutes ago, FuthaMucker said:

So what? It's not a contest. 

Song disgraces us as a fanbase and it needs to be stopped. Don't give a crap what they do and sing. I care about us. And we're better than that. Embarrassed to be associated by it.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

So what? It's not a contest. 

Song disgraces us as a fanbase and it needs to be stopped. Don't give a crap what they do and sing. I care about us. And we're better than that. Embarrassed to be associated by it.

I said twice that I wasn’t condoning it. They have far more scum fans than we do. On the most part, our fanbase is perhaps too politically correct. Not saying it’s a bad thing, just an observation on 2018 society.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm methinks this Wyat Earp wannabee want's taking down to the coral , and getting a good clip around the ear and see if that shakes his one braincell into action whereupon he might just might see the error of his ways 

Edited by trevdi9

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

They've been singing about bundys 'victim' for years..as well as outing her online sending her threats etc etc..disgusting club and fans

What's your opinion on the subject of the thread?

7 minutes ago, FuthaMucker said:

I said twice that I wasn’t condoning it. They have far more scum fans than we do. On the most part, our fanbase is perhaps too politically correct. Not saying it’s a bad thing, just an observation on 2018 society.

My elderly auntie who parks in the school -- due to her not being able to walk far -- she had to walk through the United fans a couple of times after the last Derby (Police had them in a group she told me) and she had no bother off any of them (though she was wearing her Wednesday scarf and hat). After hearing that, my opinion was changed somewhat.

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Embarrassing and pathetic song sang by a bunch of chavs. Hope we never hear of it again. 

It's about the football, I want to go to the matches with my pig supporting mates, have a drink before and after and discuss the football. Not to cringe about some scummy songs and that's not even considering how it must feel for the young lass. I hate social media sometimes. 

What song was sung when?

1 minute ago, TheRock said:

My elderly auntie who parks in the school -- due to her not being able to walk far -- she had to walk through the United fans a couple of times after the last Derby (Police had them in a group she told me) and she had no bother off any of them (though she was wearing her Wednesday scarf and hat). After hearing that, my opinion was changed somewhat.

I didn’t say they walked about punching pensioners, they’re not monsters. Their scum will be a minority. Same as any club.