I don’t care if I get hate for this

This is the first I’ve seen and herd of this 

i stay off Facebook 

its a shame but there really is some scum in the world.

you should never say that about someone’s daughter standard even if it where your worst enemy but over Football Christ. 

I love a fiery passionate Darby as much as the next man but come on guys.  

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It’s totally out of order.

Worth pointing out she is not under 16 though as OP states (only saying this as otherwise comments are also potentially alleging statutory rape).

Ah ok.

That makes it slightly less bad.

3 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It’s totally out of order.

Worth pointing out she is not under 16 though as OP states (only saying this as otherwise comments are also potentially alleging statutory rape).

I apologise. I had heard she was either 16/ under 16. 

Jesus wept.

Presumed that the abuse would be coming from some teenage wannabe.

But the "Wednesdayite" spouting all this poo on FB is a middle aged bloke.  Must be 50 years old.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Just now, Neal M said:

Jesus wept.

Presumed that the abuse would be coming from some teenage wannabe.

But the "Wednesdayite" spouting all this poo on FB is a middle aged bloke.  Must be 50 years old.

Not a wednesdayite mate. Notice how you put it in inverted commas, you must have the same reservations as me. Wednesdayite suggests he is one of us, he is not.

Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

Nothing to apologise for! 

She is 16 btw.

Knew it was one or the other. You are right though, it needs to be correct because they would be rape accusations. 16 is nearly as bad though, she could still be in high school. Despicable.

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The levels to which some will stoop because of a game of football, eh?

I'd stand alongside Wilder and all decent Blades long before I'd stand alongside the lowlives trying to associate my club with that vile abuse of a 16 year old girl.

Totally agree. We need to stop theses inconsiderat people from posting theses vile things in association whit Wednesday.

My cincerest apology to her and here family.  

Giving the opposition manager some verbal grief on match day from the stands I've no problem with, don't so it myself unless it's joining in with a witty chant, common practice and part of the game country wide. . 

Giving someone's family grief outside of football should be off limits especially kids,  some people really do need to give their heads a shake. 

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Certainly was last time I spoke to her.

From a selfish point of view any idiot that sings / chants anything about this on Friday is also endangering other Wednesday fans as it will (understandably) anger United fans.

Yes it seems to be according to United fans I work with. Would be a terrible shame if this game was ruined by unsuspecting Wednesday fans getting jumped and a poor 16 year old girl receiving abuse.

13 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Irony is, isn't she actually a Wednesdayite?

Hope they get banned.

Hmmm I'm no sherlock Holmes but has anyone thought it could be some united fans??? 

Only seen the picture above, but with what's written and how its composed with the owl, it could be united fans having a go at her for being a Wednesday fan??. 

Only conjecture, but entirely plausible as we know they do have a very large chunk of childish morons that are OK when they win, but attack opposition fans and start violence if they lose??