Karaoke at Hillsborough

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/open-mic-night-at-the-tap/

Open mic night at the Tap!

Just now

Large

The Wednesday Tap is up and running, with our brand new pub facility proving a roaring success on matchdays at Hillsborough.

The Tap is also open on non-matchdays throughout the week and we are pleased to announce some exciting events coming up.

From tonight and on non-match Tuesdays, the Tap will host an open mic night, with live music from Davey and Danny, who entertained the crowds at Owls in the Park 2017.

The duo will be inviting punters to bring their instruments and show what they are made of in front of the mic!

Then, on Wednesdays, try your luck with ‘The Wednesday Quiz’ when you can pit your wits against friends and family for great prizes!

The open mic nights run from 8.00pm to 11.00pm, while the quizzes kicks off at 9.00pm.

Watch out in the coming weeks for more new events in the Wednesday Tap!

I though for a minute they were bringing back "Sing-along a scoreboard" like they tried in the 90's

Yep, it was a thing. Throughout they game they showed the lyrics to Wednesday songs on the scoreboard and expected fans to sing along. You never know, they might have more success with the big screen. Can someone suggest this in the meeting Thursday please?

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Can they also start a Grab a Granny night ? 

Ive missed them since Roxy`s and the Dial House closed . 

More trying to get into over twenty fives  in Josephines on fake I.d. myself . At eighteen twenty five was granny territory now it's a very distant memory :CEO:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Can they also start a Grab a Granny night ? 

Ive missed them since Roxy`s and the Dial House closed . 

Robin hood and night owl at Hemsworth every weekend no fail, them were the days 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Robin hood and night owl at Hemsworth every weekend no fail, them were the days 

1 hour ago, cross owl said:

More trying to get into over twenty fives  in Josephines on fake I.d. myself . At eighteen twenty five was granny territory now it's a very distant memory :CEO:

lollol

19 hours ago, Miffed said:

I though for a minute they were bringing back "Sing-along a scoreboard" like they tried in the 90's

Yep, it was a thing. Throughout they game they showed the lyrics to Wednesday songs on the scoreboard and expected fans to sing along. You never know, they might have more success with the big screen. Can someone suggest this in the meeting Thursday please?

That's one of the things I remember clearly from my 1st trip to Hillsborough.

lol

• Haha 1