Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

I doubt they'll be more than a dozen who take up this offer.... Calm down everyone. :Chansiri:

Why splatter it all over the media then?

He has their email addresses

He could have hit the reply button and dealt with it privately

Or 'professionally' as it might be deemed

Or 'appropriately' as it might also be deemed

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

YES
As would any other shop that I know of

Do you know any shops that wouldn't?

Shops don't generally sell you a year's worth of products at a significant discount then refund the difference halfway through though. So it's a bit of a weird analogy. 

53 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

The offer from Mr Chansiri is that the season ticket refund offer will be honoured on a pro rata value for the remaining games. 

The conditions are a ban from all future season ticket and membership applications and forfeit of accrued loyalty points

Well played Mr Chansiri.  Harsh but fair offer. I personally won't be pursuing the refund even though I enquired. I don't think many others will either 

The offer was stupid in the first place and now everyone should forget about it and move on

Sounds about right to me I would certainly have expected a future ban.

Just now, steveger said:

There's no mention of him banning fans, let's not tell fairy tales now, hes banning them from future season tickets and their benefits that's all

Yeah, they're being forced to pay the same as everyone else after half a season of cheap games. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, markowl said:

How are you loyal if you want a refund?

You're loyal if you stick through the bad times.

Many of our season ticket holders have remained loyal through nearly 20 years of absence from the top division. How do you know its none of them that have expressed strong opinions about our club?

2 minutes ago, southportdc said:

He's not banning them after they take the offer though. He's saying that they can change the conditions of their season ticket, but he's not going to sell them another one.

If you don't like that offer, don't take it.

It’s all to do with spite and is not the way a club should be run.

Some wanted a refund, he offered them a refund. It's over now. No one probably took the offer except maybe someone in deep debt. Move on.

I agree the 'you may never buy again' sounds worrying, but I can't find any official terms on this and if people want to go they'll buy them online under a different name. Doesn't matter.

Lets just see what happens from here, new CEO and manager, fingers crossed things change for the better.

51 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

If true sounds all a bit petty not allowing people to buy a season ticket in future because they asked for a refund that was offered by the club. (Maybe because work circumstances had changed for instance).

Club should be trying to win back disgruntled supporters not having an FBI style Blacklist. 

Totally agree. Very petty . 

2 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Credit for what?

He wanted to buy a football club and has done so.

Well done Mr C.

There you go.

All the fan base was willing us on to sign Jordan Rhodes. Knowing it was a pipe dream but just maybe, just maybe....it could happen.

Chansiri made that happen.

And now we have disrespectful fans like yourself, no wonder Chansiri wanted rid of you

47 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So have your money back and fizz off nd don’t come back again. 

Pathetic and like I said at the time of the offer absolute dummy spitting of the highest order. 

I boycotted hillsborough when Dave Allan took the wee wee out of our fans. It will be interesting to see how the fans spin this as a positive because it’s absolutely disgraceful. 

We we are in some very murky waters right now. 

Spot on . 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Why on earth should someone have to go and buy them under a different name if the situation changes and they want one in 2 years time??

its ludicrous beyond belief.

Agree it is ludicrous, he shouldn't ban them. I doubt he will follow through with a ban to be honest when one of the 0 people who got a refund return to buy a season ticket. I think we may all be talking about ifs and buts of something that hasn't and will not happen.