Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

1 minute ago, southportdc said:

If they're selling their season ticket back because we're mid-table, they aren't loyal fans. They're customers.

No judgement on my behalf, because I don't have a season ticket in the first place, but I think there should be some consequences for getting the refund. 

Essentially people have benefited (in a very, very loose sense of the word) from attending games at a reduced rate for half a season, and are getting their money back now. That's not what the season ticket is.

I slightly disagree but the point of this is the 'can never buy a season ticket again' thing

That means you go onto a 'list' somewhere at SWFC

DISGRACEFUL

Owlstalk Shop

His offer is perfectly fine by me 

you buy a season ticket to support the club through thick and thin.

some people are so fickle that as soon as it gets bad they moan like feck and cry unfair. 

DC doesn’t want these kind of fair weather fans at the club and to be honest I agree with him

• Thanks 1

It's way over the top.

Maybe remove the loyalty points fair enough, but a lifetime ban on season tickets? Christ. 

Basically this will ensure the few people who do get refunded never support swfc again. These people may not be asking for a refund because they are annoyed that we are mid table. It could be a genuine reason...ie money problems/worries.

It all just seems a little drastic.

7 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Disgusting if true.

Banning loyal fans and stripping loyalty points is out of order.

Its what you punish people found guilty of hooliganism or racism at a match.

Dave Allen wouldn’t even have been that petty

completely agree with this.

the offer was ridiculous in the 1st place but now he's done it & banned future season ticket & member applications is equivalent to 1930's Germany

All though I keep forgetting, this is Chansiri's club & you are not allowed a negative opinion on the man...

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

No it isn't

The one thing you don't do in times like this is side with a chairman over fellow fans

This offer shouldnt have been made in the first place

But to load it up with spite like he has done is unacceptable

Either he gives the people their refund and says there you go, or he doesn't

What he should never do is load up the offer with spiteful, hateful conditions

It's not strength he's showing

ti's something way more sinister and there but for the grace of god n all that

Why sway on one particular side? Look at what the kerfuffle is and base your opinion on that not who it is.

As for the fellow fans bit, they’re bailing out at first sign of trouble. That is not support in my book

8 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

DC has put millions in. He gets constant moaning and has possibly been on the receiving end of some vitriol. Some of these individuals, as part of their incessant criticism of him, demanded a refund. He clearly has had enough of the criticism and offered the refund. The proviso? He doesn't want them back. Fair enough DC. Fair enough. 

Well my response to that is welcome Mr Chansiri to the world of professional football. You want to be owner? You need very thick skin mate. This is what it's like. Is it right to receive personal abuse etc?  No, absolutely not. But the unfortunate reality of a man in your position isn't a fair and kind world.

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Why sway on one particular side? Look at what the kerfuffle is and base your opinion on that not who it is.

As for the fellow fans bit, they’re bailing out at first sign of trouble. That is not support in my book

I know it's not

You've spent the last three months on here making that abundantly clear

Owlstalk Shop

I can kind of understand not wanting refundees to have season tickets again in case they try for refunds again - it's hard to budget when you have this hanging over you, but for that reason it shouldn't have been offered.

The punishment of stripped loyalty is harsh any way you look at it.

Offer was made, he should stick to it without any punishment, and never offer a refund again.

Just now, poite said:

Well my response to that is welcome Mr Chansiri to the world of professional football. You want to be owner? You need very thick skin mate. This is what it's like. Is it right to receive personal abuse etc?  No, absolutely not. But the unfortunate reality of a man in your position isn't a fair and kind world.

I bet that those asking for refunds are not the ones who have given him any kind of abuse too

Talk about missing the mark in spectacular fashion

He's using a hand grenade to solve something that can be solved with a handshake

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its my opinion.

He should never have offered it and he is using it  to divide the fan base. Turn fans on fans.

Just what we need isn’t it?

People buy a season ticket on the basis that they get a preferential rate to go to all the games in a season.

People getting a refund are saying thanks very much for the preferential rate, but I'm going to opt out of the next few months because you're crap, so I want my money back.

Why would you then sell those same people the preferential rate again?

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Disgusting if true.

Banning loyal fans and stripping loyalty points is out of order.

Its what you punish people found guilty of hooliganism or racism at a match.

Dave Allen wouldn’t even have been that petty

Allen sued people for having a laugh on here. To compare the two is crass.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

More setting fan against fan

Fans demanding fans be banned.

Weve seen it with ticket prices - when season ticket holders told POTG fans to suck it up and accept the high matchday prices cos they couldnt afford a season ticket. Weve seen it with box holders when fans told box holders they should accept the virtual doubling in price of their boxes - depsite the boxes already being some of the highest pricing in the league. 

Nasty, vindictive and aggressive posts from fan - against other fans. And all of it completely unecessary.

What is happening to our football club and its fans? Very sad indeed.