Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

It shouldn't have been offered in the first place. A football club owes you nothing. You pay your money to watch 23 games of football. Thats it. The results of the football matches have never been and should never be the reason for buying a Season Ticket. 

9 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Ban from all future season tickets? lol 

A stupid offer that has has unnecessarily antagonised the fan base. 

THIS

Watch the fans start slating each other now from both side

Absolutely disgusting from Mr Chansiri

Not a decent fair refund offering at all

It comes loaded with grudges and spite

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So have your money back and fizz off nd don’t come back again. 

Pathetic and like I said at the time of the offer absolute dummy spitting of the highest order. 

I boycotted hillsborough when Dave Allan took the wee wee out of our fans. It will be interesting to see how the fans spin this as a positive because it’s absolutely disgraceful. 

We we are in some very murky waters right now. 

The pathetic part is fans asking for their money back.

He’s said you can have it back but if you don’t want to come this year then you’re a set of fickle feckers and I can’t be arsed with you. Hats off to the man I say.

• Thanks 2

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Ibsaid this in another thread I’m the biggest advocate of hatred towards what Allan did but Chansiri is walking through these actions and some fans are even going as far as praising it Ffs. 

The fans who who honestly think this is good or funny want to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Right now I really do fear for where we are heading as a football club!

100%

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Disgusting if true.

Banning loyal fans and stripping loyalty points is out of order.

Its what you punish people found guilty of hooliganism or racism at a match.

Dave Allen wouldn’t even have been that petty

So you're saying that in your opinion, you can refund the ticket and still be at front of the queue for away tickets? Reyt glad you arent chairman

• Thanks 2

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

The pathetic part is fans asking for their money back.

He’s said you can have it back but if you don’t want to come this year then you’re a set of fickle feckers and I can’t be arsed with you. Hats off to the man I say.

And that's fine

Give the fans a refund and shake hands

Don't load it with spite and hatred that will antagonise the fanbase

There's simply ZERO need to do that

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

DC has put millions in. He gets constant moaning and has possibly been on the receiving end of some vitriol. Some of these individuals, as part of their incessant criticism of him, demanded a refund. He clearly has had enough of the criticism and offered the refund. The proviso? He doesn't want them back. Fair enough DC. Fair enough. 

So he gets to ban loyal fans who are unhappy

And who Is saying those wanting a refund have done any more than voice an opinion.

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So have your money back and fizz off nd don’t come back again. 

Pathetic and like I said at the time of the offer absolute dummy spitting of the highest order. 

I boycotted hillsborough when Dave Allan took the wee wee out of our fans. It will be interesting to see how the fans spin this as a positive because it’s absolutely disgraceful. 

We we are in some very murky waters right now. 

Is this all even legal?

Banning future purchases after taking up the chairman's offer of a refund seems ludicrous 

Absolutely fair offer. If you bought a season Ticket you "gambled" on being able to attend all home matches, you gambled that the team would do well, you paid a discount price for the privlidge. You've lost, he's given you a chance to get your money back, what more do you want ? Never satisfied.

Edited by doubleo
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

THIS

Watch the fans start slating each other now from both side

Absolutely disgusting from Mr Chansiri

Not a decent fair refund offering at all

It comes loaded with grudges and spite

Grudges and spite is asking for a refund. It’s hard to blame DC for offering the refund, if some hadn’t asked for it he wouldn’t have had to offer it. Blame them not DC.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Disgusting if true.

Banning loyal fans and stripping loyalty points is out of order.

Its what you punish people found guilty of hooliganism or racism at a match.

Dave Allen wouldn’t even have been that petty

If they're selling their season ticket back because we're mid-table, they aren't loyal fans. They're customers.

No judgement on my behalf, because I don't have a season ticket in the first place, but I think there should be some consequences for getting the refund. 

Essentially people have benefited (in a very, very loose sense of the word) from attending games at a reduced rate for half a season, and are getting their money back now. That's not what the season ticket is.

4 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

DC has put millions in. He gets constant moaning and has possibly been on the receiving end of some vitriol. Some of these individuals, as part of their incessant criticism of him, demanded a refund. He clearly has had enough of the criticism and offered the refund. The proviso? He doesn't want them back. Fair enough DC. Fair enough. 

No it isn't

The one thing you don't do in times like this is side with a chairman over fellow fans

This offer shouldnt have been made in the first place

But to load it up with spite like he has done is unacceptable

Either he gives the people their refund and says there you go, or he doesn't

What he should never do is load up the offer with spiteful, hateful conditions

It's not strength he's showing

ti's something way more sinister and there but for the grace of god n all that

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, poite said:

Madness. All this highlights is how fickle fans are. 

If we get promoted next season many of the people wanting a refund will probably want to go back and chansiri is turning down their money. 

This refund thing is surely a one time thing. It's not something he would ever have to do again.

It's his decision so I respect it but its all so odd and quite frankly child spitting it's dummy out.

He’s turning down their money yes but what if we start in a relegation battle they’ll all come back wanting refunds again won’t they?? Supporting something is through the good and bad times asking for a refund is not helping the cause it’s turning their back. And I don’t believe that sort of support is right picking and choosing when times are good etc 

Edited by Lomas613
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Grudges and spite is asking for a refund. It’s hard to blame DC for offering the refund, if some hadn’t asked for it he wouldn’t have had to offer it. Blame them not DC.

Not a chance I'd side with the chairman on the conditions attached to this over fellow Wednesday fans

NO chance

The offer shouldn't have been made

Owlstalk Shop