Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

Anybody defending Chansiri here needs their head looking at.

What next? Perhaps a 'variable rate' season ticket for next season. Start off with an initial payment and at Christmas either receive a partial refund if were doing 'bad' or be ordered to pay a further sum if we're doing 'well'. Oh and if you don't pay you're banned. 

Farce.

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

Ignore the swear words then, Jesus wept!!  Now our delicate little tracing paper flowers have emotional breakdowns if they see a swear word!!

Thanks for the name calling

The swear filter isn't there to stop me getting upset

It's for any kids that log on

Ta

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Man the fv.ck up!!!  

Whats happening to our fans???

Thats the disgrace, acting like spoilt kids, shut the fv.ck up and get behind the lads!

Big game Friday, Stand fv.ckin firm and stay strong, if you’re a pi.ssin little flower, fv.ck off, strong hearts needed here!!

You sit next to Big Ron’s Soveriegn at the match don’t you. lol

Just to look at this offer in another light, taking your average, run of the mill, Kop adult season ticket holder as an example.

By my calculation, a £455 early bird season ticket for 23 home games comes to £19.78 per game.

13 home games played, so 10 remaining. On a pro-rata basis, refund fans will get £197.83 back, and will have paid £257.17 for their 13 games.

POTG fans on the Kop would have paid £441.00 for those same games given the appropriate categories. That's £183.83 more for the club.

Fans asking a refund have paid only £14 more than they would have without a season ticket, yet are getting a £200 refund.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You mean (more accurately) someone who has a different opinion to yours?

Yep.

And mine is just as valid as yours.

Only your opinion is based on driving traffic through the site as usual.

Carlos in - Carlos out.

Bullen most qualified - yeah

Just now, erowl said:

Yep.

And mine is just as valid as yours.

Only your opinion is based on driving traffic through the site as usual.

Carlos in - Carlos out.

Bullen most qualified - yeah

Sad that you find reasons to dismiss the views of others in such an incorrect and unfair way

I have the same right as you to post on here and your views are as valid as mine and vice versa

The old 'traffic' thing is about as sad as you can get for dismissing the views of mine

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

So you we have a Chairman willing to give fair weather fans their money back, and still that's an issue.

YES

Of course it is

If the chairman is banning people from having season tickets because they apply for a refund that he himself publicises then what next?

Are we going to announce a new pie on the food stands and then ban people from ever eating there again if they take it back because it's cold?

This offer was unnccessary

One overriding thought I've got today is this

If Mr Chansiri thinks that he's ever going to be able to control the gripes, moans and complaints of football fans he will very very quickly realise (hopefully) that it's like trying to catch fog

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Sad that you find reasons to dismiss the views of others in such an incorrect and unfair way

I have the same right as you to post on here and your views are as valid as mine and vice versa

The old 'traffic' thing is about as sad as you can get for dismissing the views of mine

Of course they are.

4 minutes ago, southportdc said:

Just to look at this offer in another light, taking your average, run of the mill, Kop adult season ticket holder as an example.

By my calculation, a £455 early bird season ticket for 23 home games comes to £19.78 per game.

13 home games played, so 10 remaining. On a pro-rata basis, refund fans will get £197.83 back, and will have paid £257.17 for their 13 games.

POTG fans on the Kop would have paid £441.00 for those same games given the appropriate categories. That's £183.83 more for the club.

Fans asking a refund have paid only £14 more than they would have without a season ticket, yet are getting a £200 refund.

In other news, by this calculation Kop season ticket holders are on to their free football from the 39th minute of the Cardiff game. 

So anyone getting a refund is getting £200 for not going to games they haven't really paid for anyway.

Also as it's free everyone has to stop moaning after then. 

• Haha 3

Guest Ferkorf
10 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Man the fv.ck up!!!  

Whats happening to our fans???

Thats the disgrace, acting like spoilt kids, shut the fv.ck up and get behind the lads!

Big game Friday, Stand fv.ckin firm and stay strong, if you’re a pi.ssin little flower, fv.ck off, strong hearts needed here!!

Yes Sergeant! lol

50 minutes ago, steveger said:

I paid for a movie from Netflix, i thought the acting was rubbish so i'm asking for a refund....

I've just laughed out loud at that in a public place. People are now staring at me. Thanks Steveger. 

Guest Ferkorf
54 minutes ago, steveger said:

I paid for a movie from Netflix, i thought the acting was rubbish so i'm asking for a refund....

That must have been the new Adam Sandler film.....