Starting Lineup against The Blades...

Westwood

Hunt                    Van Aken                     Loovens                     Pudil

Jones

Butterfield                Abdi

Wallace                                                                                     Reach

Rhodes

I think all these people are available? If Hooper fit I would start him instead. If Westwood out then Wildsmith, if Van Aken out then Pudil at centre half and Fox at left back.

If any of the below are fit I would put them in.

Lees

Lee

Hutch

Others would go on the bench. My gamble is to stick Abdi in and hope for Magic???

I would be desperately trying to loan a right winger before the game like Antonio 6 years ago.

Had a bit of a read of all the feedback re Clare and I have to say I think it would be a very wise move to play him.

Extra energy

Unknown quantity to opposition 

fully match fit

Highly motivated

playing with confidence

There is a LOT to be said for throwing him in- particular when you consider what a shower our central midfield has been of late.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What's your starting lineup vs The Blades?

Post yours let's have a look at who you'd choose

My wish is that away from the limelight of the press conference and training at the ground today, Jos had already been in and implemented a training regime and plan for the match for the 'injured' players like Nando, Hutch, Lee, Lees, Bannan, Hooper, Hunt and Westwood. None of which are now injured and will be ready to surprise the blunts on Friday. 

I'm told you don't always get what you wish for.......

7 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Westwood

Hunt                    Van Aken                     Loovens                     Pudil

Jones

Butterfield                Abdi

Wallace                                                                                     Reach

Rhodes

I think all these people are available? If Hooper fit I would start him instead. If Westwood out then Wildsmith, if Van Aken out then Pudil at centre half and Fox at left back.

If any of the below are fit I would put them in.

Lees

Lee

Hutch

Others would go on the bench. My gamble is to stick Abdi in and hope for Magic???

I would be desperately trying to loan a right winger before the game like Antonio 6 years ago.

Interesting idea, but not sure about the floating goalie idea without westwood at left back

#onefortheiphoneusers