ANDY RHODES!

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

He is the one person who i hope never leaves 'Sheffield Wednesday', he has never played for us but loves 'Wednesday' with a passion, and is second to none at what he does, and is in my eyes a, 'True Owls Legend'.

6 minutes ago, ZIMMY said:

He is the one person who i hope never leaves 'Sheffield Wednesday', he has never played for us but loves 'Wednesday' with a passion, and is second to none at what he does, and is in my eyes a, 'True Owls Legend'.

just glad I don't look thru your eyes.:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, ZIMMY said:

Hi Andy 

• Haha 1

He is well respected by the goalkeepers at the club . Weaver , Westwood , Dawson and wildsmith off the top of my head have all gone on record to say as such . 

Judgimg how that’s the one area we are pretty good in I’d say he’s fine and should stay 

Tbf,  I once watched him warming Lee Grant up at Reading by kicking ball at him to save.

Problem was he kept kicking it wide JJ style and we lost 5-0.

Think after that, he gets the other keepers to do the shooting:tango:

And he drove Jordon upto Middlesbrough to sign for them when he should have been watching the 50 greatest penalty videosWTF:

Edited by pride_of_the_road

5 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

Why would you have a goalkeeper coach giving his opinion on the touchline to the coach (cc) .Sit down and give advise to Westwood or Wildsmith when needed.

He won't be doing it now