Lewis Grabban

Thought he would be a good loan myself but do we actually need another centre forward when we’re shybo everywhere else ?

A new leader at centre half, a left/right back, a lump in centre mid that can tackle and not cat out on tackles and a winger with pace.

I reckon Sam Winnall could do a job for us. Although some nutcase told me the other day we had actually bought him, not played him, sent him out on loan to a team challenging for our play off spot and in return got some bang average midfielder who adds little or nothing to our squad.

As if !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest wilyfox

We do have more pressing needs, but with Hooper, Fletcher, and FF all injured and Nuhiu linked away...that leaves us Rhodes and Joao. Much for Jos to ponder. 

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

We do have more pressing needs, but with Hooper, Fletcher, and FF all injured and Nuhiu linked away...that leaves us Rhodes and Joao. Much for Jos to ponder. 

Think he will have players to mind but we won't have a clue who they will be, most likely from the German leagues

Guest LittleG

Upfront is certainly one of the many positions that needs strengthening along with left back, centre back, midfield and on the flanks. When you think that we started the match yesterday with Nuihu and Joao as the front pair ( probably the two forwards that  many deemed were surplus to requirement at the start of the season and not good enough for our squad), then we really are going to struggle for goals. Rhodes has been written off by many, Fletcher will not score enough and our best two goalscorers are injured. Not sure Grabban is the answer, but we do need to bring in a forward with some pace.