5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Probsbly can’t wait to get out of the embarrassment that is Sheffield Wednesday , can’t blame him 

he could always cancel his contract coz i'm sure the club wouldn't hold him to it ......I doubt he'll do that though .....cant blame him coz he'll be earning the highest wage that he'll ever get in his career and still got 18months  to run . 

5 minutes ago, torryowl said:

he could always cancel his contract coz i'm sure the club wouldn't hold him to it ......I doubt he'll do that though .....cant blame him coz he'll be earning the highest wage that he'll ever get in his career and still got 18months  to run . 

It wasn’t a series comment , I’ve long since stopped getting wound up about Wednesday , I glanced at the full time had a quick smile and carried on with ,y work .

Matias is one of the many failures we have at the club right now 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

matais injury problems have done him no favours that's for sure .same with adbi once your out that long and never really 100% then your always going to struggle for a place .....it's easy to say  wallice as been crap but he stay's fit and can play the duel role that he's been given ........van arken is going to find himself in the same boat when he comes back from injury and could easily find himself behind loverns & venenceo if they perform well and impress josh  

Reminds me of the early PES games when they didn’t have the right for the names lol 

• Haha 3

It seems that fans tend to think players either love the club and fans unconditionally or they are just overpaid mercenaries who don't give a crap.

Reality is, football players are just normal people doing a job.  Some of them will have a connection with the fans for whatever reason.  Players like Semedo just connect with us through their ability, temperament or general personality.  Others simply don't.  

Is Matias ignorant?  I've no earthly idea.  However, if I had moved to another country with high hopes of a successful career and then I'd been blighted by ill health or injury I would probably feel pretty frustrated.  

We had just been held to a draw in the Cup in front of a new manager.  Maybe Matias knew he had this chance to impress and was not happy.  Maybe he simply didn't feel like fishing for approval from people who have been slating him for months.  Dunno.  Just throwing some suggestions out there. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole

He's absolute dog poo

He's living off a single goal that he scored against Leeds, and even miskicked that. Done absolutely nothing at this club and as someone else said, should be first out of the door.

Complete waste of a shirt.

11 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Try and look at things from his POV before tearing into and saying how much you hate him. 

Such comments are moronic. 

His hopes of playing in England have unraveled and his confidence is shot after working under one of the worst managers around. 

That's gotta hurt. He probably feels ashamed, angry and unhappy. I know I would be. 

POV?  Now I know I’ve seen that phrase somewhere before...

• Haha 1