Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Woodyowl450

Stream?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

It says it’s on PPTV China sports. 

 Whenever that is ......

 

Good luck with that one. Never heard of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

T Shirt I genuinely got for Chrimbo....

 

An omen I'm tellin' thee....

 

 

IMG_2520.JPG

 

 

 

Brilliant!

 

Or as McLaren would say, Fantaschetic.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

T Shirt I genuinely got for Chrimbo....

 

An omen I'm tellin' thee....

 

 

IMG_2520.JPG

Must be an omen because after seeing your "kop" t shirt you bought I looked for one and bought the colour version and bought this one with tashes too .....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Must be an omen because after seeing your "kop" t shirt you bought I looked for one and bought the colour version and bought this one with tashes too .....

 

 

We're either going to win on Friday or get beat 11-0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

We're either going to win on Friday or get beat 11-0.

11-0 Blimey !!! Was going to say I promise not to wear mine when you have yours on (kit clash )

But think we better wear tash shirts Friday night ?

Liked the bondage Robbie Williams Avatar but the new one is class Bert.

Don't have to change mine ...

 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The watch live option is now showing on ifollow but not highlighted  yet.

 

But this is normal until 25 mins before KO

 

Not saying it will be shown

 

But fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OWLSTALK

 

SHEEP WHISPERER'S.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

11-0 Blimey !!! Was going to say I promise not to wear mine when you have yours on (kit clash )

But think we better wear tash shirts Friday night ?

Liked the bondage Robbie Williams Avatar but the new one is class Bert.

Don't have to change mine ...

 

 

We'll go for the 'tache t shirts Friday.

 

Mine got me home from Amsterdam half dead from this novovirus thingy so worked so far.

 

Just the t-shirt and my lucky pants for me.

 

 

IMG_2521.JPG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

 

Crikey, it's like a foreign language that website.

 

I'm sure you'll figure it out in a couple of years of advanced language classes ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

 

I'm sure you'll figure it out in a couple of years of advanced language classes ;)

We struggle enough with your username on here Mirror Grim... ffs...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

We'll go for the 'tache t shirts Friday.

 

Mine got me home from Amsterdam half dead from this novovirus thingy so worked so far.

 

Just the t-shirt and my lucky pants for me.

 

 

IMG_2521.JPG

Will do.. and for the record I don't have any lucky pants like yours he he .....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

The watch live option is now showing on ifollow but not highlighted  yet.

 

But this is normal until 25 mins before KO

 

Not saying it will be shown

 

But fingers crossed

 

Ifollow only has rights to league games - not cup games.

 

So no video feed today.

 

Hoping for audio - can anyone remember back to August - did Ifollow have audio for the League Cup?


The owls are not what they seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, sticklebricks said:

Is there any radio streams?

BBC radio Cumbria on the bbc website have it on atm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

We'll go for the 'tache t shirts Friday.

 

Mine got me home from Amsterdam half dead from this novovirus thingy so worked so far.

 

Just the t-shirt and my lucky pants for me.

 

 

IMG_2521.JPG

 

Every time I see a @Tyto Alba post now and glance at his avatar I'll be thinking of this image.

  • Haha 1

The owls are not what they seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neal M said:

 

Ifollow only has rights to league games - not cup games.

 

So no video feed today.

 

Hoping for audio - can anyone remember back to August - did Ifollow have audio for the League Cup?

It did indeed, I remeber listening to the Bolton game on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Woodyowl450 said:

It did indeed, I remeber listening to the Bolton game on there

 

Cheers!


The owls are not what they seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will radio comms not be on bbc RS online? not a league match...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...