Dr. Jos and Mister Luhukay

According to this, he's the second best coach ever in the 2. Bundesliga, but third worst coach of all time in the Bundesliga

https://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.vfb-stuttgart-dr-jos-und-mister-luhukay.2b08c650-9228-4546-a889-44d7713536b2.html

Wonder where that positions him vis-a-vis the Championship?

Not a close follower of German football but how does 2. Bundesliga compare?

His job is to keep us in the Champ and then get us up. Other managers have done similar and then struggled in the top flight - Colin comes to mind

If he achieves this and then struggles in the Prem I’m sure DC will make changes - his new CEO isn’t averse to pulling the trigger.

if we do get up we become a completely different proposition to some of the bigger beasts out there manager- wise. 

17 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

His job is to keep us in the Champ and then get us up. Other managers have done similar and then struggled in the top flight - Colin comes to mind

If he achieves this and then struggles in the Prem I’m sure DC will make changes - his new CEO isn’t averse to pulling the trigger.

if we do get up we become a completely different proposition to some of the bigger beasts out there manager- wise. 

I know its a big step-up for most promoted teams to compete at a higher level.

But - genuine question - how does our second tier compare to the German second tier?