Jossy's Giants!?

Waterfronts outdated and is kinda an exaggeration anyway, i mean you could understand it for a seaside club and all that, but c'mon a big dirty, smelly stream full of tampons, shopping trolleys and wellies just don't give it that romantic feel when Simple Minds are giving it their best.....:ph34r:

I have never truly taken to Waterfront as our walk out music. I should point out that I have nothing against Simple Minds, in fact, I really like some of their really early stuff (e.g. New Gold Dream). 

I liked the Chemical Brothers walk out music that we had for a brief spell. 

Absolutely love Waterfront (purely ‘cos of Hillsborough), it’s just so much a part of match day for me.

Ramones is a weird choice - love the band but it’s an oddly depressing refrain when coming out 0-2 down on a wet Tuesday night with 19k in. I’d drop it for something a bit more stirring and broody.

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

I have never truly taken to Waterfront as our walk out music. I should point out that I have nothing against Simple Minds, in fact, I really like some of their really early stuff (e.g. New Gold Dream). 

I liked the Chemical Brothers walk out music that we had for a brief spell. 

Agree Waterfront has no relation to Wednesday and also like you don't like it but was a big fan  of their early stuff with Empires and dance being my favourite album by Simple Minds. ( Ah good old Limit days )

I think the Human League Being Boiled would be a great entrance song and also the band were/are Wednesday fans.

Still think this is a goer.

Here go Jossy's Giants,
Footballs just a branch of science,
Head the ball, now Jossy calls...

Jossy's Giants!!??

Depend..able, Reliant
Put your faith in Jossy's Giants
Get stuck in, we're gonna win...

Jossy's Giants!!