Jos Luhukay

Just now, GHS said:

Considering 95% of 12 year old Dutch kids are fluent in English,  we'd be pretty unlucky if he didn't.

Put it this way, his English is better that McLaren's Dutch lol

I’m so glad that Schteve isn’t our manager

Nowt to do with the ability to manage, just the alarming regularity with which his name would be misspelled 

Its Maclaren FFS

3 minutes ago, GHS said:

Considering 95% of 12 year old Dutch kids are fluent in English,  we'd be pretty unlucky if he didn't.

Put it this way, his English is better that McLaren's Dutch lol

His English is better than Maclarens English

Edited by darklord
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Agreed.

Its quite comical to see all these opinions from people who literally have no idea who he is

On both sides. It’s a baffling one. All we can do is wait and see. 

Edited by rickygoo

4 hours ago, Peake said:

2 promotions from the German second tier, one with a record number of points. Though some Wednesday fans will slate the appointment before he's managed a game because he's foreign and they can't pronounce his name. Hilarious. 

Knows how to get teams promoted under pressure. No doubt Hertha Berlin are a big side there, Carlos got his promotions with little pressure or expectations really.

Lets give him a season and go from there? Poor Lad hasn’t even got the job yet :duntmatter: 

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

Carlos was better.

Rocket id get urself away and have a read of Carlos’ record before he came to S6 and actually match it up to this fellas before making statements like that

9 minutes ago, WMJ4ever said:

Pretty much the same I reckon, 41%, cos you're only taking 5 games from 389 out of the equation.....

I put this in another thread but gives a better representation of his time in 2. Bundesliga:

52% win percentage in 2. Bundesliga and 3 promotions. 5 seasons spent in 2. Bundesliga: 1 mid table, 1 playoffs, 1 promoted as runners up and 2 promoted as champions (1 with record points). Not too shabby.

31 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Worrying. Exactly the sort of appointment we don't want to risk, yet exactly the sort of appointment that's unsurprising from DC and his new sidekick. 

I quite like the idea of him but, what matters surely is that he gets our full support, results will determine how he's seen while he's here.....no one knows what he's going to be like, that in itself is kinda exciting, or worrying, depending on your disposition.....I was hoping for another foreigner, none of the home grown candidates thrilled me.