Jos Luhukay

Just now, vulva said:

TBF, McLaren came back from Israel for the job and still didn't want it. It's not a done deal this yet. 

This German might take one look at the contract, the club flat above the Mangla and Liam Palmers muffin top and decide to help AVB valet his Citroen instead. 

lol

Ha ha ha

youre on top form tonight

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

That he’s turned us down and it’s the fans fault for posting funny photos on the internet of basil fawlty

I was more meaning the phonecall I am expecting from my Nigerian PPI agent.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Think five posts on page 15 don’t warrant saying Owlstalk is negative 

I’m loving this appointment 

wel happy

UTO!!

Don't be so sensitive ducky☺ I didn't mean/say everyone on ot and i had already noticed positive posts from you. My point was simply let's not get upset about this guy until we've seen what he is about for ourselves.

1 hour ago, brando said:

agree.bloody hell Megson,Mcarthy,Lambert,Keane,etc,etc, can't we do owt reet

3 promotions in Germany so can see why we've gone for him, McCarthy would clash with our idiot section within about a week and bloody hell Keane and Megson... What's the obsession with these dinosaurs on here. 

We can have our thoughts and express them on here but I sincerely hope we got behind him and support him in the ground.

I think it’s a great appointment personally looking at his record of nothing but progress in win percentage and 2 promotions from a similar league 

1 minute ago, Anlaby Owl said:

Don't be so sensitive ducky☺ I didn't mean/say everyone on ot and i had already noticed positive posts from you. My point was simply let's not get upset about this guy until we've seen what he is about for ourselves.

I hear ya!

great appointment 

looking forward to him coming in

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

This will go one of 2 ways, and next Friday is pivotal. Win, and he will achieve legendary status, and buy himself a fat contract for a few years. 

Lose, and lose badly, and that result, in his first game, will stick with him like a fat bird with gout and leakage, in Magaluf.

This is the problem with the timing of all this. If he wins, the fans will cut him slack for months. If he loses, he'll have to win the next 3 on the bounce to avoid fans calling for his head. No pressue Jos lad :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

This will go one of 2 ways, and next Friday is pivotal. Win, and he will achieve legendary status, and buy himself a fat contract for a few years. 

Lose, and lose badly, and that result, in his first game, will stick with him like a fat bird with gout and leakage, in Magaluf.

Must pop over to Magaluf :biggrin:

Let’s face it. We have no idea at all as to how this is going to work out. But that’s the case no matter who was appointed. 

It’s not thrilling and the football sounds like it could be tedious. The job for now though is to keep us up. 

Where the roger did we find him though? 

Just now, rickygoo said:

Let’s face it. We have no idea at all as to how this is going to work out. But that’s the case no matter who was appointed. 

It’s not thrilling and the football sounds like it could be tedious. The job for now though is to keep us up. 

Where the roger did we find him though? 

Apparently he's been in the megastore to purchase one of our towels and we spotted him there. 

(I'm with @vulva on this one, far more amusing to just pretend he's German)

• Like 1