3 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

What's a snit 

3 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

What's a snit 

2 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

What's a snit 

Give him chance FFS

55 minutes ago, vulva said:

This job is crying out for a short term British manager, who knows the league, and who can steady the ship until the end of the season. There must be dozens available. To bring in a foreign manager, now, with very little wriggle room in the transfer market, is a huge risk. 

My thoughts exactly

Just now, Bulgaria said:

Enter into the spirit mate. Its the first thread in ages that we all seem to be getting along.

Go on..... give us a joke about a German... you know you want to.lol

I'll give you an anecdote from when my father in law took us into Hamburg where he had met and married a Hamburg woman after he had got divorced from my mother in law. He was a RAF rear gunner during the war when they bombed Hamburg. we were on the Alsee' waiting for a tour up the river and he was telling us in a broad Dublin accent how they built a city of wood on the Alsee to hide the city from the bombers. I asked how they had managed it and he said in a loud voice " we jus' counted the feckin' bridges coming in " My wife and his wife were mortified but all the young Germans who were in their teens were laughing. I was talking to one of them on the boat and asked them why they were laughing. She said " he should have taken his feckin' carpet slippers off before he left the house lol

• Haha 3