Setbacks

It’s ridiculous. Medical team need replacing (again) in the summer. That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if Carlos had been rushing players back from previous injuries to save his own skin. Now everyone is crocked and we’re suffering the consequences.

Definitely something wrong somewhere in the club to have such an injury list of similar injuries, not all bad luck.

It's ok having these quality players on paper, but if they are never on the pitch, not really contributing. We have some excellent players, but miss significant chunks of the season. Going forward the focus of recruitment needs to take into account availability as a pre-requisite and may I suggest that younger players are likely to be more robust in terms of fitness and availability for matches, than signing players in their late 20's or older. 

18 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Doubt all the injuries are real..............big pay packet for no show............living the dream

A trip to Carlisle and then on to televised match at Bramall Lane, makes you wonder about the desire of some of them to put their reputations on the line. Two matches that will require a lot of physicality and mental toughness, not exactly qualities we've been seeing much this season. It will be interesting to see what happens. 

Edited by Beauchief Owl

I don't think it is down to medical team, they can't stop players picking up injuries.

Our main problem is that players are not and don't look fit enough which could contribute to these injuries. 

The training program needs looking at when new manager comes in which I'm sure he will.

Edited by bradowl