Sheffield Wednesday Press Conference - LIVE NOW

Guest Bulgaria

he has so many mannerisms that remind me of Nigel Pearson, especially the one where it seems he is trying to get the last remaining pieces of crisps out that are stuck in his mush.

Guest Bulgaria

love listening to him talk. I am torn between him leaving as i think a clean sweep of staff is needed, and that of keeping him on in some capacity.

Tough one.

Going on what he said, i think there will be a few changes for Saturday in the hope of keeping some fresh for the Derby. As long as he doesnt pick Stobbs!

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We need to be getting back to clean sheets and erring on the side of caution

Defending starts with the strikers

Absolutely, I don't want to see my Strikers in midfield or defence, but on the shoulders of the defenders and running them into the ground.

It is easier to run 50 yds than 80 yds to goal.

4 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Absolutely, I don't want to see my Strikers in midfield or defence, but on the shoulders of the defenders and running them into the ground.

It is easier to run 50 yds than 80 yds to goal.

Agree with that

Centre backs are hardly the greatest on the ball so get em under pressure and see if we can make them make mistakes

Carlos trained the strikers not to do that though as he wanted them less tired for the myriad of chances and opportunities we'd give them in games to score loads of goals

Owlstalk Shop