clubs you have a 'soft spot' for

19 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

I’ve no feeling toward St. Pauli, due mostly to my lack of knowlege about them. 

However Celtic are the ultimate evil to me (as well as MK Donalds), so good work on that one. 

Them Scummers from St. Fairies complete my top three sides that I would have genuinely joyful feelings if they went bust. 

I certainly don’t like Leeds either, so good guess. 

Don’t like the Blades, but I do have a fair amount of friends that side with the unwashed, so I would say although I naturally dislike them, I wouldn’t have the same satisfaction seeing them go bust as I would some others. 

"ultimate evil"! i say,steady on old chap!

you must be suffering big time this past few years,and for the foreseeable future with their dominance.

10 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

sorry for having a soft spot for celtic? why?

Sorry not sorry kind of way. There are quite a few Gers on here are there not? I just never grasped why Sheffield had anything to do with Glasgow sectarian stuff. Just always liked the celtic 

28 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

"ultimate evil"! i say,steady on old chap!

you must be suffering big time this past few years,and for the foreseeable future with their dominance.

Hahaha! Yes, very much so. Although the fight and spirit shown on Saturday really puts my mind at ease that the gap is narrowing. 

I don’t think it’ll be too much longer before the SPL is more than a one horse race.