clubs you have a 'soft spot' for

29 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You don't need coaching badges to 

"Run" a football club Welsh. .

I would leave the Coaching side to Martin O Neill and Roy Keane ...

I would deal with the boring stuff like entertaining our fans with good offers and merchandise and making Hillsborough a happier  experience..

Not Rocket Science is it ?

i was hoping youd run the coaching side tbf 

7 hours ago, belfast owl lad said:

seen a few shouts for some local clubs,linfield,crusaders,portadown,and BALLINAMALLARD! what the deuce!?

am a bit of a steam nerd...  so why not?   and they are also rubbish.   I could have added Fort William from the Highland League and they are even worse.  Makes Final Score a bit interesting if not at the match.

31 minutes ago, carl Kennedy said:

LEEDS UNITED . Only club that can still generate a decent atmosphere Home and away.  Last true champions before football sold its soul .    Only 3 or 4 teams bigger in England.  

I'd stick to acting in Neighbours pal 

Will reap better rewards than posting that Bobbar on here lol

0.jpg

Kept it domestic earlier, but other teams in Europe.

Hibs

Real Betis

Viking FK (although roger their sorry lot that got relegated from top tier of Norwegian football this season... and top tier in Norway doesn't mean a lot, so going down is like entering National League)

Bradford Park Avenue are my second team, seen them play dozens of times.

My dad is a Newcastle fan so tend to have a soft spot for them. Mother's side of the family are all Halifax Town fans so ditto.

My adopted Scottish team are St Mirren because their fans were absolute class when they came to Hillsborough the other year, even if the team were bloody dire. Tend to follow them around when I'm not down at Hillsborough.

21 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I think I can work a couple of em out.

Celtic, St. Pauli, Blunts, Leeds, Saarfhampton?

Come to think of it I left one other team I liked out, Hamburger SV.

I’ve no feeling toward St. Pauli, due mostly to my lack of knowlege about them. 

However Celtic are the ultimate evil to me (as well as MK Donalds), so good work on that one. 

Them Scummers from St. Fairies complete my top three sides that I would have genuinely joyful feelings if they went bust. 

I certainly don’t like Leeds either, so good guess. 

Don’t like the Blades, but I do have a fair amount of friends that side with the unwashed, so I would say although I naturally dislike them, I wouldn’t have the same satisfaction seeing them go bust as I would some others. 

Hertha Berlin.

I find it bizarre that the capital city, and a large one at that of a big footballing nation has had such little impact on the game.

Union Berlin are ok as well I suppose, they’re fans even built one of the stands themselves.

The blue and white stripes of Hertha get the bonus points though.