clubs you have a 'soft spot' for

Wigan, lol . Ever since a manure fan asked me who I would support if not The Owls. He was expecting me to say I'd probs support manure and I loved the look on his face as at the time Wigan were in the pub league doldrums. The following season they began their rise to the premier league.

Doncaster Rovers - my home team. Used to watch them as a kid before I persuaded my dad to take me to Hillsborough instead. The rest, as they say is history. Still look out for their results though and have been to watch them a couple of times. When they play us though, all bets are off - I'm a staunch Wednesdayite. 

In Championship I have a soft spot for Bristol City and Brentford. I like their fans and they play good football with limited resources. 

In premium league I like Southampton. No idea why. Would also like Huddersfield to do well. Just to prove it can be done. 

Fleetwood, been there on holiday a few times and taken in the games. Good set up, decent football, good value tickets at a ground where you are right be the pitch. All good stuff. They've also got an FA Cup story this weekend as Jamie Carry returns there. Hope Fleetwood stuff 'em!

6 minutes ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

Fleetwood, been there on holiday a few times and taken in the games. Good set up, decent football, good value tickets at a ground where you are right be the pitch. All good stuff. They've also got an FA Cup story this weekend as Jamie Carry returns there. Hope Fleetwood stuff 'em!

You poor sod, can't think of anything worse than holidaying in Fleetwood 

lol 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

Pompey

Havant and Waterlooville

Baffins Milton Rovers

Moneyfields

Barnet

Hartlepool

Wycombe

Rangers

Northern Ireland

Linfield

Netherlands

Wisbech Town

Sheffield FC

Parma

Everyone else can gargle my sack. 

It would have been quicker if you listed the clubs you didn’t support really :picnic:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pompeyowl said:

It really wouldn’t. 

The list of teams that I despise is WAY longer. 

I think I can work a couple of em out.

Celtic, St. Pauli, Blunts, Leeds, Saarfhampton?

Come to think of it I left one other team I liked out, Hamburger SV.