What sort of loser asks for a refund?

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

And just to be super sure you don't misunderstand me, if we fall foul of any ffp it will be roger and I mean absolutleybfuck roger roger roger fuckety roger all to do with the fans, not even a 0.00000000000000000000000001% fault. 

Our fans have backed this owner to the hilt paying some of the most expensive prices not only for tickets/season tickets but for everything surrounding the club, merchandise, food, corporate everything. 

Dont you you think it's time we started asking why thenfuck we are wasting the budgets rather than blacklisting our own supporters or is that too much to ask???

My season ticket works out at £21 per game in the North Stand ....... That’s your argument well and trulyfukced in one sentence!

7 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Once again. 

If Chansiri is able to react to a very small number of people expecting a refund on a season ticket then why is it that he’s steadfastly refused to listen to a far greater number who have voiced their displeasure over the removal of stripes or the need to change our badge.

He said he welcomes feedback and  criticism providing its constructive.

So Mr Chansiri, can you answer me this? 

Ring the club and speak to him direct !

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Wow your right they are goi g to get us points deducted didn't think of it like that. Let's not question the owner who has let a manager that should have gone a long time ago waste millions on wages and transfer fees for players we didn't need. Let's blame the few fans who have taken up this ridiculous uneeded spit your dummy out offer.  

One thing im pretty certain of is very soon we will need fans to be able to stick together because if the new CEO record at Charlton is anything to go by and the warning shots about Chansiri running us more like a business ( which I thought he was anyway before the rant) then we are in for some rough times. 

Great time for our fans to start wanting fellow fans blacklisted. 

Did I not just say more that twice it won’t help but not pin pointing this it’s just adding to the pot that doesn’t help the situation. So what if she’s got a bad record and Charlton who cares as long as she does a decent job here she’s not even sat at desk yet give her a chance. 

Guest Copthorneowl
11 hours ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

If your sold something in a shop and it's different to what you were promised you would instantly take it back so fair play to the op

Instantly taking it back is ok.

On the face of it a fair comment but.........not after you've had it for weeks, or months and some cases two years years plus.

Nobody in any realm of retail or sales expects somebody to bring a product back they've been using for some time and expect money back.

Like wearing a suit for three months it has a two year shelf life takes it back after three months and asks for  seven

eigths refund.....but each to his own but just accept this is a massive piece of generosity from Chansiri whether you like him or not.

Edited by Copthorneowl

What I don't understand is the amount of fans slagging off other fans and wanting them punished by being blacklisted etc. 

Think it says a lot about these people and a large part of society in general. Wanting people put down and punished because they don't hold your exact values or beliefs. Or the jealous culture of I want what they have, it's not fair if I don't get the same, which is now translated to they are a worse fan and less committed than me, they should get punished/embarrassed, blacklisted, take away priority points, name and shame.

Seriously wtf does it matter and how does it affect you what someone else chooses to do. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

My season ticket works out at £21 per game in the North Stand ....... That’s your argument well and trulyfukced in one sentence!

Not really.

Wednesday's season ticket prices are still one of the highest in the division, match day ticket prices are, I believe, joint highest in the division with Leeds, and our shirts are the most expensive in the division.

4 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

I can understand people opting not to renew season tickets if they decide it isn't for them, but requesting a refund part way through the season because we're having a poor season? Really?

The problem is 99.9% would have he genuinely never asked for a refund. It's something people say when they are ranting and venting. 

Now the chaiman has bizarrely offered it. To me even though I don't agree with it,  it's understandable that a few people all take it. Although I do think the offer will be much lower than expected.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Ok another one, well done our prices are reasonable then. 

Your on a slippery slope when your supporting pricing like we have and even some of our staunchest supporters of Chansiri don't agree with pricing but each to their own. 

Explain to me how £21 per game is bad pricing ???

Or are you just “another one” who looks for any stick to beat the club with irrespective of any form of accuracy just to forward your agenda ?

3 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Not really.

Wednesday's season ticket prices are still one of the highest in the division, match day ticket prices are, I believe, joint highest in the division with Leeds, and our shirts are the most expensive in the division.

£21 per game ???

11 hours ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

If your sold something in a shop and it's different to what you were promised you would instantly take it back so fair play to the op

Your right instantly take it back! Not months later. 

If you bought a hat and maybe wore it a few times but then got bored of it! Would you take that back?

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

The problem is 99.9% would have he genuinely never asked for a refund. It's something people say when they are ranting and venting. 

Now the chairman has bizarrely offered it. To me even though I don't agree with it,  it's understandable that a few people all take it. Although I do think the offer will be much lower than expected.

Agreed with both of this - it's bizarre Mr Chansiri would offer it; as you say, he's probably received a handful of correspondence of people ranting about price vs performance. Mentioned before, I'd expect the refund to be based on POTG prices for the games played so far and minus that from the cost of the season tickets. Given the massive price difference between the two, I can see the refunds being peanuts.

3 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

What I don't understand is the amount of fans slagging off other fans and wanting them punished by being blacklisted etc. 

Think it says a lot about these people and a large part of society in general. Wanting people put down and punished because they don't hold your exact values or beliefs. Or the jealous culture of I want what they have, it's not fair if I don't get the same, which is now translated to they are a worse fan and less committed than me, they should get punished/embarrassed, blacklisted, take away priority points, name and shame.

Seriously wtf does it matter and how does it affect you what someone else chooses to do. 

This is what I don’t get . Why are people being so pathetic . Seriously grow up. It’s always the same sorts, those that can’t admit the club is in a mess and get mardy when anyone dares point it out .

The reality is the club is in a mess and fans have been offered refunds . I won’t be opting for it despite not watching the matches much anymore . I can understand why people would though , who wants to watch a bunch of wasters who aren’t interested? 

in a nutshell , it’s got naff all to do with anybody on here whether people opt for a refund , go to games , don’t go to games or whatever. It’s time some supposed adults grew up , stop crying because their team is rubbish and if they aren’t capable of sensible debate, go spread their bile elsewhere 

19 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Seriously cmon he tried doing the 1867 club scheme to help us stay within FFP that’s only £1500 and that along with others is needed to help us keep within guidelines. As said and quoted by DC himself. So you think 3 fans take refund that’s £1500 back 6 is £3000 and so on and so forth all adds up. Do the math and read what’s been said in past whatever money refunded is going to be needed to get back elsewhere which could effect those fans sticking buy it so no comrade there

Only £1,500 for a plaque! The 1867 Scheme was not thought through at all.

Guest Copthorneowl
11 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

But it isnt generosity it's a dummy spitting exercise. If it was genoristy he could have contacted the very few people directly and spoke to them about it, I would imagine with a bit of customer care probably most if not all would have thought roger me he does actually care, I should shut the roger up. 

Instead we have a very public statement saying come and get a refund if you dont like it. It's stupid, just try and appease fans and tell them you are trying to rectify the situation. 

if that customer service isn't ringing alarm bells then go d help us. 

Nonsense why would he start trying to contact 30/50/100 probably more people individually he's offered anybody and everybody who want money back their money back and they simply have to get on and get it personally I couldn't care less who does who doesn't and I don't feel anything about their level of loyalty its up to them.

That's the least important part of my post NOBODY but nobody in any commercial outfit gives a refund for a purchase that's been used multiple times or is markedly second hand.  He's offering refunds to holders of tickets that range from several months to two plus years old that my friend is pretty unique unless you know of another example.

Youve posted masses on this subject and made it clear you don't rate the owner we get the message but try to stick to facts it is generous whether you like it or not in fact it's also stupid as many have said.

Edited by Copthorneowl