Got a feeling...

20 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

There's zero chance chansiri will leave swfc until he has recouped nearly all his money back and with me having more chance of waking up to taylor swift in the morning than we have of getting promotion in the near future I really think this could be a long road to nothingness! 

Really don’t see what your issue is here.

Chairman is being as open and honest as he can. He’s offering people refunds on season tickets to keep people happy (which is way above and beyond what he needs to do).

He’s removed an underperforming manager who he clearly had a good relationship with.

He’s pumped money into the club way above and beyond what we all hoped when he first came in, and now you’re hoping he goes!

Ridiculous!

• Thanks 1

I haven't turned on him but he's worrying me greatly. He's not selling a brand, he's selling himself. Chansiri is a product he's endorsing - it's his ego that's put his name all over the stadium and kit.

Yes he's put money in...but his ego has meant it's put us in a worse place. Old, over-paid team with no resale value.

Not taking in enough advice. Admits he knows nothing about football, but who's helping him?

shirt/stripes/logo...it's all been said...

George Hirst, yes he may be out of line with demands but he's a up and coming young England international-they'll push their luck. I don't know if we're right or not with that one...but don't agree with how he came out about it with that statement and I'm sure Hirst with have the last laugh.

There's a long list of things he's done wrong and, for me, the only thing that's truely improved...is the pitch!!!

I just hope he learns and adapts but I worry about his ego...

Not sure where I say I want him gone think a few folk on here purposely twist things, chansiri is astute and his business dealings have been spot on that's why he won't leave here until that 100+ mil hole has been recouped and if were being honest the only way him doing that is promotion or him selling the club which could a very long time. 

14 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Not sure where I say I want him gone think a few folk on here purposely twist things, chansiri is astute and his business dealings have been spot on that's why he won't leave here until that 100+ mil hole has been recouped and if were being honest the only way him doing that is promotion or him selling the club which could a very long time. 

Well your OP is not an endorsement. If I was the owner I’d be thinking twice about putting in any more cash whilst ungrateful folk keep on undermining and backbiting. 

Just remind me how many credible people were fending off Milan & DC to buy our beloved club

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

57 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

There's zero chance chansiri will leave swfc until he has recouped nearly all his money back and with me having more chance of waking up to taylor swift in the morning than we have of getting promotion in the near future I really think this could be a long road to nothingness! 

Whats up , Didnt your D Taxi turn up or summat ? 

1 hour ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Surely this has been said enough now come on. i know it a forum and people have there opinions but people must of made there point now no need to repeat