We're Sheffield Wednesday We're Finally Back

Well I never, we have been singing about it for the best part of 3 years and now we are finally back!

Managerial changes, Injuries galore, apparently no pot to wee wee in - fans moaning about the chairman, chairman spitting his dummy - Love it!!

For those of you that could see where Carlos was taking us in the middle of last season, well done!!

In all seriousness, its time to stand up and be counted because thats what Wednesday Fans do, we endure the bad and hold onto the good, for those of you getting season ticket refunds - enjoy your brass - we will no doubt meet again when "we get good" for other 12,000 that saw us get hammered by Yeovil on a wet winters night in league 1 - your club needs you more now than it did then.

It's a walk in the park at the moment.

Temporary blip in the ever fluctuating fortunes of our beloved club.

Anyone who cashes in on the season ticket refund offer should go on a blacklist and if they ever re apply when our fortunes have turned again, be issued with a bright multi coloured season ticket to let everyone know that when things got tough their actions showed their true colours.

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Anyone who cashes in on the season ticket refund offer should go on a blacklist and if they ever re apply when our fortunes have turned again, be issued with a bright multi coloured season ticket to let everyone know that when things got tough their actions showed their true colours.

So sad anyone would think like that 

Owlstalk Shop

24 minutes ago, BD2OWL said:

Well I never, we have been singing about it for the best part of 3 years and now we are finally back!

Managerial changes, Injuries galore, apparently no pot to wee wee in - fans moaning about the chairman, chairman spitting his dummy - Love it!!

For those of you that could see where Carlos was taking us in the middle of last season, well done!!

In all seriousness, its time to stand up and be counted because thats what Wednesday Fans do, we endure the bad and hold onto the good, for those of you getting season ticket refunds - enjoy your brass - we will no doubt meet again when "we get good" for other 12,000 that saw us get hammered by Yeovil on a wet winters night in league 1 - your club needs you more now than it did then.

I sat through the days of Ashurst and Birktenshaw , so this is nowt i aint seen before. 

25 minutes ago, BD2OWL said:

Hey! They were the good times for some of us.

Try getting soaked through on the open Kop in front of less than 7,000

UTO, FTB 

1 minute ago, sage owl said:

To claim a refund, or berate those who do ?.

Both really mate

This issue shouldn't even have arisen

The chairman should't have offered it, should'nt have posted what he did on the official website last night, and fellow Wednesday fans should't be attacking any fans who might have shouted about getting a season ticket out of pure frustration (e.g. didn't really mean it) because they want a new manager, fit squad and upturn in form.

It's all a distraction and a negative 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Both really mate

The chairman should't have offered it, should'nt have posted what he did on the official website last night, and fellow Wednesday fans should't be attacking any fans who might have shouted about getting a season ticket out of pure frustration (e.g. didn't really mean it) because they want a new manager, fit squad and upturn in form.

But on what planet has buying a season ticket given a right to free flowing football?

Lets be honest many of us have bought them for many seasons knowing we were basically going to be served up dross, its a chance you take.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Both really mate

I'll go with all of that.

I got my first season ticket the first year we dropped into league 1 for my 15th birthday and i had to miss the first 3 games as it’s not until late August. I had to beg my mum to buy me that and I’ve had one ever since. I go to 10-15 away games a season ( would go to them all if it wasn’t for work ). I do this because I want to support the team in what little way i Can. 

I’m not going to say people shouldn’t get refunds as everyone has their opinions but in my opinion for everyone thinking about getting a refund you should think a bit more about what you would be doing before actually getting the refund.