10 hours ago, Arthur Bach said:

Everyone commenting about whether Megson could get on with the regime.

Anyone stopped to think that it could be a case that Megson has the attitude problem?

Doesn't everyone think Megson has the attitude problem?

Wasn't it a barney with Mandaric that led to him getting the push?  Mandaric wasn't a sensitive soul so if Meggo can rub him up the wrong way what chance is there that him and DC can hit it off?

One other point is that posters suggest giving the job to Megson until the end of the season, why would he not insist on a longer deal, I would in his shoes. As a manager who will be here for only a few months he's not got the authority to kick the players up the arris. They'd just thing sod off you won't be here in a couple of months.

12 hours ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

Aside from the ongoing "Cult of" thread, Megson has put his CV in at S6.

Time to bite the bullet and give it to someone who would do it for free until the end of the season. God forbid we have someone that cares as much as any fan on the terrace.

Gone down that road. No thanks. 

Guest RocketOwl
33 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Can you enlighten me. I really do try to understand your thoughts.

Irvine left this club in a complete mess. In 1 season and a half Megson turned around the while ethos of club. It was a positive place to come under Megson. 

Its what we need now.

Guest The Horse

Absolutely 100% what we need right now.

The 'dinosaurs' of Warnock, Pulis, McCarthy and Bruce all seem to be doing pretty flippingwell and sticking it up the rest.

Get him in.

Get some pride and belief back in the squad.

Have a team with integrity that we can genuinely get behind.

53 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Sounds like good progress. Hope it continues. 

Tiredness affects those that care. 

Must buy buy you a pint or sixteen one day. 

bless you mate  

37 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

I wonder if he has actually applied? 

someone posted he had put his cv in this morning 

7 hours ago, Lythamowl said:

If youve read any of my posts youll see ive been saying this for a while. Did they seem bothered to you against Burton??

I cannot believe that the entire team suddenly can’t be bothered anymore just doesn’t add up , it was obvious the players picked against Burton would struggle , we could all see this but to suggest they don’t try I’m not sure about that , we seemed ok at Forest the other week 

What we need now is backs to the wall good old  British bulldog spirit. Megson has that in bucket loads ,and as for being a dinosaur how many of our managers have come close to his achievements in getting promotion to the premIERSHIP twice and managing Bolton in Europe ,like him or not he knows how to dig in and get promoted and to stay up If the case may be,,and lets be honest the tippy tappy left side rightside passback to the keeper tactics ain't doing much good are they we are getting steamrollered most of the time ,

12 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Really? And how do you know that?

Oh, and be respectful to HIM. 

To be quite honest I would like to see someone like him back and am disappointed when I heard the words. To be honest I don't think he or anyone else like him who would really get the support on side has been considered which is a shame.

15 hours ago, cain said:

I lost interest in your post after the first paragraph and can’t be arsed to read the rest...If you really do believe that the majority of people want Megson back then you’re living in a dream world. You obviously don’t sit anywhere near me at the ground or you’d believe differently. It’s only the idiots on this site that want him back and I’d like to see a poll on actuall fans who go home and away as I know which way most of them would vote....As for you insinuating I’m a pig I’d like to insinuate that you are a c un t

Yep thought so!

Where do I say that most people want Megson back and how would anybody sat near you want Megson to be our boss when you lot can't stand him?

I've seen the near future.

It's orange!

Seriously though I cannot imagine Chansiri would go for this unless he gets paranoid after smoking a doctored cigarette or two, or unless a mutually acceptable line can be drawn which clearly defines Megson's duties and responsibilities, but I think that this is a definite outsider unfortunately.

I do think the club has slid play wise towards a soft tippy tappy, walking football approach, which is ok if the passing is quick and slick, the way Spain did it so successfully, but they had so many very talented passers of the ball and managed to pass their way around the more physical sides. We are not good enough to do that consistently, so our players need to be able to mix it up a bit more and work harder in games to close down the opposition, lose them when we have possession and move the ball down the pitch faster with more movement and support from wide positions.

Megson's vision was to have Antonio on one wing and Marshall on the other with Le Fondre feeding off Madine up front. If he had been backed to do this by Mandaric, we would have been much stronger in attack and would not have had to resort to buying players that ultimately upset Mandaric so much and drove a wedge between him and the ginger Mourinho.

Megson would have had the sports car he needed to win the rally, rather than the beat up old banger he was given and Wednesday would now be playing in stripes, with the old badge, in the Prem with a chance of European football, cheaper tickets, better pies and a team full of players that know what the view is like from the back of the Kop and what Hendo's tastes like smothered on a hot pork pie wi mushy peas! Obviously, not all of those, but we'll never know.

UTO!garymegson

Guest RocketOwl

It's time for Megson if Chansiri wants people to stop asking for refunds.

What was Megson last game in charge? A 1-0 win against the pigs where the crowds were chanting his name after the win. He has unfinished business and out of all the options he's the best so far.