1 hour ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Your complete lack of facts marks you out as possible pork. I have only ever heard pigs slag Megson off the way you have and they did it because of the battle of b'hole lane, where he wiped the floor with a set of dirty cheating pigs showed their their dirty cheating Colin up for what he really is.

Megson has not applied for any managerial posts that we have been told of and was asked to help out at West Brom by Pulis because they are friends going way back.

Megson's managerial statistics and the fact he got us to third place, before taking 4 points from united, the last 3 of which made our automatic promotion possible, also shows that you have little grasp of the facts. The well documented bust up with Mandaric who talked the big talk while funding the small walk, led to us signing one kind of player instead of another and resulted in Mandaric and Megson falling out over Megson's inclusion of the said player on more than one occasion. The final one being the derby match which Wednesday won due to the inclusion of the said player and the MASSIVE celebration with Megson , which made MM look very silly after his very loud and very public pre-match argument about it.

I believe Megson would keep us up and get the team in a better shape than they are now, but may not be the long term solution and would certainly fall out big style with the newly appointed CEO (I believe!).

So stop being silly!

I lost interest in your post after the first paragraph and can’t be arsed to read the rest...If you really do believe that the majority of people want Megson back then you’re living in a dream world. You obviously don’t sit anywhere near me at the ground or you’d believe differently. It’s only the idiots on this site that want him back and I’d like to see a poll on actuall fans who go home and away as I know which way most of them would vote....As for you insinuating I’m a pig I’d like to insinuate that you are a c un t

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Lovely topped with some RED Leicester

garymegson

Bugger me! He even negged you for that comment!

Pure cowardice on the part of @Beanie Rook. Use the keyboard and post some of your opinions instead of just negging everyone else.

18 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I've already suggested that and got a neg. He hasn't got a keyboard and can't type,spell or compose a sentence. 

He only has one button on whatever device he is using and we all know what that is. He will think he is being clever but he is just confirming what sort of person he is. 

Can't say cos Neil is having a purge on fan on fan abuse. 

@Beanie Rook is not a fan though, he is nothing or he is a blavde. Same thing then. 

garymegson

Edited by Simaniac Owl

32 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Bugger me! He even negged you for that comment!

Pure cowardice on the part of @Beanie Rook. Use the keyboard and post some of your opinions instead of just negging everyone else.

16 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I've already suggested that and got a neg. He hasn't got a keyboard and can't type,spell or compose a sentence. 

He only has one button on whatever device he is using and we all know what that is. He will think he is being clever but he is just confirming what sort of person he is. 

Can't say cos Neil is having a purge on fan on fan abuse. 

You'd have thought that if someone had such strong feelings on a subject, that they negged everyone on one side of the argument, that they might want to somehow contribute to the discussion?

Extremely strange behaviour for a member of a forum based on the exchange of views.

I'd advise some reflection, some thought and then perhaps growing some courage to engage in the discourse @Beanie Rook

garymegson

5 hours ago, cain said:

Not if he was the last manager alive would I ever want to watch his boring, miserable style of football ever again...I’d rather hang from a tree by my gonads while shoving unopened conkers up my jacksy

Out of interest, what sort of football do you think we've played the majority of 2017?

3 minutes ago, Cheshowl said:

Out of interest, what sort of football do you think we've played the majority of 2017?

Shi te and that’s why I wanted Carlos sacked....but I don’t want to swap one boring manager for another....But to be honest...it doesn’t matter because no matter how much you want Megson, he’s got about as much chance as me of getting the job....thankfully 

3 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Nice work trev.  As ever. 

Cheers Sim i'm constantly tired lol , but she is coping better by the day , the hip is settling in and she can get about very slowly , so just taking things day by day mate ,ps thank you for asking 

Edited by trevdi9

19 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

Cheers Sim i'm constantly tired lol , but she is coping better by the day , the hip is settling in and she can get about very slowly , so just taking things day by day mate ,ps thank you for asking 

Sounds like good progress. Hope it continues. 

Tiredness affects those that care. 

Must buy buy you a pint or sixteen one day. 

• Thanks 1