BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I’m risking a ban here, but @owlstalk is seriously bitter about summat. 

Owlstalk is a forum with all sorts of views. I have criticised Chansiri. I have no agenda more than wanting cheaper prices and stripes. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I’m risking a ban here, but @owlstalk is seriously bitter about summat. 

You're wrong there

Here's the truth

I want people to debate topics, not troll, not attack other fans/members and get along

That's it

Nothing more than that

Pure and simple

Owlstalk Shop

I can't be bothered to read 53 pages.......but if you want a refund you are a disgrace. Yes it's been poor this season....the amount of injuries is just ridiculous, but a refund really?

I guess those that want a refund will be complaining about not getting tickets next season when we are doing fantastic.

Football is about ups and downs. I have no doubt we will pick up from this low point and be up there next season. No doubt

Great gesture Mr C but not for me no way

WTID

5 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I can't be bothered to read 53 pages.......but if you want a refund you are a disgrace. Yes it's been poor this season....the amount of injuries is just ridiculous, but a refund really?

I guess those that want a refund will be complaining about not getting tickets next season when we are doing fantastic.

Football is about ups and downs. I have no doubt we will pick up from this low point and be up there next season. No doubt

Great gesture Mr C but not for me no way

WTID

I shan't be taking up the offer of a refund, but I am staggered by the vitriol being aimed at those who might be inclined to do so.

Everyone has a unique situation, and if finances are tight, I wouldn't blame anyone trying to claw a bit of money back.

The thought that someone has been a ST holder for 20 years, followed the team up and down the country, then is called a disgrace for taking up the chairman's offer of a refund is unsettling to me.

There’s loads of drama and over-reaction on this thread.

I do agree Chansiri has got this wrong again. Should just reduce season tickets for next season to bring fans back on side. No dramas.

However, I have no doubt that he has the best intentions at heart. I think us fans need to understand this rather than systematically slag him off.

He badly needs help from football men who know how to run a football club! 

Are you getting a refund then kivo?

Like everyone I'm very disappointed at this season.....it happens...so what

The worse we are the more  comitted it makes me, but that is just me.

If you want a refund go get one, it does not bother me.

I do feel that OT has been taken over by negatives .....some of the Carlos comments have been disgusting and embarrssing

It is like you all want us to fail

1 minute ago, wakefieldowl said:

I do feel that OT has been taken over by negatives .....

Firstly I don't agree. There are as many positive threads as negative ones but for some reason not as many people are contributing to them?

As for wanting to fail I'm pretty certain it's the opposite

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He badly needs help from football men who know how to run a football club!

... Two and a half years later from taking over the club and this is still something he needs to do.

Question: is he actually, independently, a successful business man or is it daddy/family giving him high-ranking jobs in their businesses that makes it look like he is?

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Are you getting a refund then kivo?

Like everyone I'm very disappointed at this season.....it happens...so what

The worse we are the more  comitted it makes me, but that is just me.

If you want a refund go get one, it does not bother me.

I do feel that OT has been taken over by negatives .....some of the Carlos comments have been disgusting and embarrssing

No i'm not, and I don't think it would be right to take up the offer because of on-field performances, but if someone has a financial need to claw their money back, I don't think they should be branded for it - hence why I think we should hold back when it comes to blanket criticising those who take the refund. Everyone has their own unique set of circumstances.

As for comments towards Carlos/Chansiri - I personally have never abused or insulted either - not sure if your post was aimed at me.

Edited by KivoOwl
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

... Two and a half years later from taking over the club and this is still something he needs to do.

Question: is he actually, independently, a successful business man or is it daddy/family giving him high-ranking jobs in their businesses that makes it look like he is?

Some of the issues - merchandise, corporate sales, sponsorships, catering etc don’t need football expertise really. 

To me, it is obvious why this is being offered 

Supporters are now customers who pay for entertainment - if that isn't provided, they should in theory be offered a refund as they haven't received the good they purchased 

It's just a further tactic of dehumanizing the fan base, and alienating them even further

7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I have my reservations about the current regime but I’m not sure they are doing this. 

Obviously when you take the sentence out of context then it no longer makes sense. Put it in the sentence and it's fairly obvious the current regime are in fact dehumanizing the fan base because they are being regarded as a paying consumer and there's zero emotion involved.

1 minute ago, MOwl said:

Obviously when you take the sentence out of context then it no longer makes sense. Put it in the sentence and it's fairly obvious the current regime are in fact dehumanizing the fan base because they are being regarded as a paying consumer and there's zero emotion involved.

Sorry I misunderstood 

:carlosswfc:

10 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Some of the issues - merchandise, corporate sales, sponsorships, catering etc don’t need football expertise really. 

I agree. My point was he's not demonstrating much basic business acumen either so we seem to have an owner that wants to involve himself in things but has no football experience and little demonstrable general business experience.

We are going through a bad spell & things are not so good with some fans!!! but if the chairman has the guts to offer refunds, fair play to him. Can not see much take up on the offer though. I'm just happy to have the chance to watch my beloved team on ifollow every match(now that they have sorted out some of the problems)

Just hope we don't have relegation panic.