BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Bizarre that folk would want this, we’ve had far rougher years in the last 30yrs and “fans” want refunds on ST?  Say goodbye to Wembley tickets (if we ever get there again)

You know full well should we get there again they will be the ones begging for ID’s etc or trying to purchase memberships last minute lol

Just now, woodys said:

You know full well should we get there again they will be the ones begging for ID’s etc or trying to purchase memberships last minute lol

Why is that something to gloat over?

Right now fans need to stick together not have snidey digs at each other

Owlstalk Shop

lol

Fans ask for refunds, they get it...but people moan that he’s offered it. Bizarre. 

Oh no, we must not criticise the fan base though. The fans are brilliant (they’re so brilliant they ask for ST refunds then go on a rant about how we’re not just customers) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, woodys said:

Only fair weather fans will ask for refunds. The type that only started going once we were winning often. Hope the condition is a lifetime ban on ever getting a season ticket again 

Let's be clear it would only be until a change in ownership never a lifetime ban.

I don't get why you would ever ask for a refund. The beauty and frustration of Football is that it is unknown 

He doesn't have the backbone needed to run this club, he's making it up as he goes along and acting like a child throwing all his toys out the pram in the process.

Vague threats of these 'terms' that he's too cowardly to release beforehand.

Do us all a favour and sell up, you're out of your depth so far it's frightening.

Edited by H2Owl

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I find it more disgraceful that Wednesday fans contacted him for refunds. He’s only doing what they wanted, You can’t critcise him for that

People will always threaten this though mate. Its someones way of saying they're aren't happy. It wouldn't be my way, I assume it wouldn't be yours either. They don't mean they physically want a refund. Its a hollow request at best I;d imagine. To actually say yeah alright then, have your money back just dismisses that individual and the support they've given the club in the past. As a business, repeat business is a must. Throwing it back in peoples face, as someone mentioned earlier will just irk more people.

16 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

I do wonder how many might take this up simply for the financial reward. Tough time of year, January.

Probably wont be a deal. The conditions will probably be that match day prices from the games attended so far will be deducted from the total. Will probably end up owing him a tenner or summat. 

Edited by eckington owl
  • Haha 5

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Thats a pretty aggressive statement.

Basically saying "Apply for a refund without knowing what the conditions are - just you f****** dare"

Wow. Hes really fronting up his customers. Egged on by the idiots like the ones already posting here