BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

I hope people don’t take up this offer. I can understand the temptation if you are struggling financially but in my mind you commit for a season, whether it’s good or bad. That’s the risk. You support the team regardless and you don’t turn your back on them because that is turning your back on “our” club. 

A protest by getting a refund isn’t going to do much now, DC knows the fans are mightily p1ssed off. By all means don’t renew but I’d urge everyone to give this a miss.

Plus, we could end up needing every single fan to cheer the team on to safety under a new Manager and with our best players returning. It could get quite good again! 

Its a backhanded way of dismissing our supporters for customers. Everyone knows that football is an emotional attachment and I can't see anyone actually going through with this. 

A disgraceful act by him if you ask me. Was probably the first influence of our newly appointed CEO. 

I'm actually appalled at this

Fair play to Chansiri for this actually, if you don’t want to be there then this is your chance to stay away, probably for the best. 

Although walking away from your team just because things aren’t going how you wanted is a pretty wee wee poor thing to do. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

The only thing about this that wee wees me off is the holier than thou, truefan bullshit posted by some people. 

So what if a person gets a refund. Their money. Their decision. 

I’m keeping my season ticket but couldn't give a bobbar what other people decide. 

100%

The real issue here isn't the tiny handful of people who will (for whatever reasons they have) ask for a refund, but our football club posting stuff like this on our official website

It's all turning into a right mess and yet instead of looking at that it's clear that fans would rather turn on fellow fans

Owlstalk Shop

£600 back in my wallet sounds very appealing, especially with a holiday less than two weeks away. 

I had the choice to pay for both, both of which I can afford. 

Someones offering me an ok bit of money back for something I'm just not enjoying anymore.

even if I was to get banned, I'd still get to a fair few away games which is what I enjoy most anyway.

Haven't decided what to do yet.

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

Its a backhanded way of dismissing our supporters for customers. Everyone knows that football is an emotional attachment and I can't see anyone actually going through with this. 

A disgraceful act by him if you ask me. Was probably the first influence of our newly appointed CEO. 

I'm actually appalled at this

I find it more disgraceful that Wednesday fans contacted him for refunds. He’s only doing what they wanted, You can’t critcise him for that

• Thanks 1

Guest Theboylangers

Not convinced by this latest move from our Chairman. 

But in reality, surely no more than a handful will go anywhere near this 'offer’.

I think the conditions will be pretty stringent. 

Edited by Theboylangers
Punctuation

Its OUR club Mr Chasiri. You might be the Captain of the Ship at the moment but we were here before you and we'll be here when you've got bored. We've not just bought a coat from Next that you simply offer our money back if it doesn't fit. Its in our blood. We are NOT customers. The sooner you realise this the better. 

1 minute ago, oi_you_owl said:

Club statement wouldn't go a miss - What's the plan going forward Mr C?

What a bizarre series of events. 

It's getting more bizarre and messier by the day

The fact fans are choosing to have a dig at other fans instead of looking at the bigger picture isn't just disappointing but it's a sign of things to come IMO

Worrying times

Owlstalk Shop