BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

Chansiri wants to run the football club like a business, and has appointed a CEO with a well publicised contempt for those who value it as anything more than a business. Your opinions of things like the club's heritage or history or importance as a football club are actively no longer welcome. 

Watching Sheffield Wednesday is now a product. And like most other commercially available products for sale you are entitled to a refund. 

It's difficult to find the right words for those who agree with the veiled threats and passive aggressive tone of this "offer", demanding that anyone choosing to do it be banned from the club or the like. "F*cking pr*cks" comes close though.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You tell me mate

Are you of the opinion that it's been great so far on and off the pitch?

On the pitch this season no (hence why I suggested not getting rid of Carlos sooner), off the pitch what, the kits? Big wow. 

Edited by Kanye West
typo

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

Chansiri wants to run the football club like a business, and has appointed a CEO with a well publicised contempt for those who value it as anything more than a business. Your opinions of things like the club's heritage or history or importance as a football club are actively no longer welcome. 

Watching Sheffield Wednesday is now a product. And like most other commercially available products for sale you are entitled to a refund. 

It's difficult to find the right words for those who agree with the veiled threats and passive aggressive tone of this "offer", demanding that anyone choosing to do it be banned from the club or the like. "F*cking pr*cks" comes close though.

Welcome to modern football, blame SKY and the greedy top clubs, they have made it this way

Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Nooo don’t give em fuel FFS....

For me, apart from the stripes, Nowt !

I’m genuinely intruiged as to what people think. 

The way some fans have been going off for him merely offering people their money back has been batshit mental. 

Guest Jack the Hat

I don't get it. We've had a bad season and he is offering a refund. Why is that a bad thing. Also why is someone who takes him up on it a coward and a partimer who should be banned? I've said it before I don't get all this badge of honour stuff! Maybe DC has an ulterior motive but more likely he doesn't.

9 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Go on then..?

Raising ticket prices in one of the most financially depressed areas in the country.

Getting rid of the stripes.

Disbanding the recruitment team and replacing with something far worse.

Replacing the badge with summat out of Hogwarts.

The 150th Anniversary damp squib.

Those watches.

The late/new kit.

Alienating corporate parties/groups.

The overspend on players wages and poor recruitment.

The appointment of the new CEO.

And now this refund offer.

... I could go on. Quite easily. All these things are ultimately his responsibility based on how he (in his own words) wants to run the club. He wants to be head of the family, then he takes responsibility.

Edited by Owl Be Back

3 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

The football club absolutely needs to be run like a business otherwise it won't survive.