BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

40 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Asking for a refund on your season ticket

lol

Never heard anything so pathetic in all my time supporting the club.

What a set of spineless, bed-wetting, big girls blouses. 

But how many actually have?

I bet it's a very small amount.  

It could be as low as, say, 4

Which equals the number of spineless, bed-wetting, big girls blouses who failed to lay a glove on Burtons left back.  One of which was our Captain, who turned into the attempted tackle like a kid scared to get hurt. 

I agree it's poor to ask for a refund btw.  But its not half a poor as the bottle being shown by others at the club. 

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Thats what I thought, just sounded like hot air. Like when someone misses a sitter and you say to your mate that your nan could have scored it.

Exaclty

What you'd not want at that point is Mr Chansiri coming over and dragging your nan onto the pitch and telling her to get on with it

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Standidno said:

flipping drama queen

Do you mean the one who has spat the dummy out and has publicly advertised a refund to all season ticket holders on the basis of a few moaners?

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. 

People complain saying they want refunds, Chansiri offers them the refunds and now they’re getting up in arms about it. 

I mean come on, seriously? 

Has anyone seriously asked for refunds out of the 20k plus season tickets, I bet no more than 10 have been serious about refunds. People may tweet stuff after a defeat in frustration but it doesn't actually mean something. roger me, if every chairman in the country refunded supporters who have asked for a refund after a defeat in anger or frustration a lot of owners would be well out of pocket.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Do you mean the one who has spat the dummy out and has publicly advertised a refund to all season ticket holders on the basis of a few moaners?

ahh selective vision then ? :laugh:

Edited by steveger

What I will say to anyone thinking of doing it please don’t. I won’t call you a traitor or a plastic or coward but just say that personally I feel that with a season ticket you sign up regardless and no matter what you get that season you get. I’d much rather people stuck it out for the rest of the season then decided for next season if you are gonna bother or not but at the end of the day whatever you do is your choice so good luck to you.

UTO

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. 

People complain saying they want refunds, Chansiri offers them the refunds and now they’re getting up in arms about it. 

I mean come on, seriously? 

But 99.9% of fans didn’t ask for refunds, it’s this majority that are asking questions and worrying about motives and rightly so.

7 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Passive aggressive.

i don’t agree with refunds. I don’t agree with offering them in public on club website. I don’t agree with these mysterious conditions, if you are going to do it, just tell us the bloody conditions and we will make our own mind up.

Anyone seen the warnings yet from Charlton fans who have had to go to pick up their season tickets in person and we’re required to sign away their rights to criticise the club in exchange for them?

From some of the the things I’ve read I wouldn’t blame him. I’ve often read things (not all on here btw) and I question whether they were written by non Owls

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Here's an idea

Stop trolling me or moaning about the site in football threads

That way the mod team wont' have to spend their time dealing with it

Ta

Sorry mate but I think you have me wrong.

I have never ever moaned about this site in any other threads, football related or any other, this site is brilliant and stands as a signpost / beacon to all others...

Until recently you played a middle of the road card and I’m not sure why you’ve changed ?

If you honestly think I’m posting anywhere else please PM me to let me know where and I’ll do all I can to show you I’m not.

I don’t have any other loggins or usernames, nor do I use Capt Sl Owl anywhere alse

I am Owlstalk through and through unlike some of your long standing multi named posters..

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

Forget the fact he’s a multi millionaire or whatever, why should he receive personal abuse for trying to run our football club?

He’s moved half way round the world, spent a huge amount of money yet in return has been treated absolutely appallingly by a hell of a lot of our fans due to the results the season. 

For some it’s never enough. 

How many have given him personal abuse? Criticism isn’t abuse.

He’s done things he got away with relatively easily because the team performed well in that first season - a slightly different perspective to the he’s only getting slagged because we’re bobbar line.

He isn’t doing this out of charity or love of Wednesday or Sheffield so my sympathy is limited but I actually do feel a bit sorry for him atm because the players are stealing from him and us.

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I’m fed up of being the reasonable one. Someone else can have a go, this is complete madness.

The bloke is responding to requests to supply refunds by offering refunds. He’s trying to keep people happy and on board.

Why does there need to be a battle? Where does that get us? We’ve seen with the Carlos situation that our Chairman will eventually lsten, but picking a fight with him on every subject can only be counter-productive.

Act reasonably, then expect a reasonable response. Simple really.

The point I am making is that this could have been done in house with the fans concerned. My publically announcing it - then it has created a fighting point that didn't exist.

The contract with a season ticket is you pays your money you take the risk. The fact is 2 seasons ago we got priority and smugly got the best tickets for Wembley. The quid pro quo is that you have committed the funds - tough luck if it goes wrong

By stating this option it becomes self fulfilling to a degree.

Just now, Kanye West said:

Anyone who know anything about football fans is that those people saying such things are just venting and know that buying a season ticket is a commitment you make to the club (barring changes in personal circumstance where you may desparately need the money back). This is yet another example of our chairman not really understanding football, its fans, and the fact that many of us do moan and say stuff that we have no expectation of happening. This is a prime example of that. Chansiri should have just responded with a bit of empathy and responded with some we chosen words about this season being a real disappointment but that we all want Wednesday to succeed and that we all need to pull in the right direction. However, that kind of simple bit of PR seems to be beyond the club/owner at the moment.

Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Sorry mate but I think you have me wrong.

I have never ever moaned about this site in any other threads, football related or any other, this site is brilliant and stands as a signpost / beacon to all others...

Until recently you played a middle of the road card and I’m not sure why you’ve changed ?

If you honestly think I’m posting anywhere else please PM me to let me know where and I’ll do all I can to show you I’m not.

I don’t have any other loggins or usernames, nor do I use Capt Sl Owl anywhere alse

I am Owlstalk through and through unlike some of you long standing multi named posters..

Getting tired of your digs now mate

Pack in

People don't log onto a football site to read your whinging and digs at the site

Owlstalk Shop